Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Where Can I Find Cheap Farmland In Southeast? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Where Can I Find Cheap Farmland In Southeast? (638 Views)

MICL FARMS: Hectares Of Farmland In Alabata Abeokuta Ogun State / ANKOR FARMS: Hectares Of Farmland In Lanlate Ibadan Oyo State / Farmland in Owode Ofada, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Find Cheap Farmland In Southeast? by billpete89: 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
Can one ever find a farmland that is cheap in the southeast? In the west one can get an acre for about #100k but in east you will look like a fool to ask for a plot of land at 100k.
Re: Where Can I Find Cheap Farmland In Southeast? by abouzaid: 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
billpete89:
Can one ever find a farmland that is cheap in the southeast? In the west one can get an acre for about #100k but in east you will look like a fool to ask for a plot of land at 100k.
you can get agricultural lands almost free event in highly populated States like anambra but it would be in unhabited remote areas often called "camps" because people only goes there to work for days or weeks and return back to their home towns.
Re: Where Can I Find Cheap Farmland In Southeast? by uchman(m): 5:20am On Sep 08, 2017
Do you need for rent? I have 20plots of land at nnewi already fenced...

you can ask for it or mail me but it's bushy, so you need to clear it up...

The lamp is mine and it's already surveyed and I have the survey plans...

Talk to me if you want it...
I only need someone to be doing something there, instead of leaving it idle
Re: Where Can I Find Cheap Farmland In Southeast? by billpete89: 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
No I didn't mean for RENT
Re: Where Can I Find Cheap Farmland In Southeast? by Chukazu: 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
try Ebonyi ...they have got the best Arable land in the East
Re: Where Can I Find Cheap Farmland In Southeast? by MINET: 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
I have farmland for sale at ogan, in between Abudu and Agbor if truly interested call me 09038821010
Re: Where Can I Find Cheap Farmland In Southeast? by billpete89: 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
I noted specifically southeast. Nowhere else. Thank you
Re: Where Can I Find Cheap Farmland In Southeast? by billpete89: 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2017
MINET:
I have farmland for sale at ogan, in between Abudu and Agbor if truly interested call me 09038821010

Which state is ogan?
Re: Where Can I Find Cheap Farmland In Southeast? by uchman(m): 8:38am On Sep 12, 2017
Hello OP

No need of over flogging issues when you are not yet serious...

I have a land, 18 plots precisely...
I already fenced it...
Nnewi Anambra state...
I also have the survey plans...
I bought it for the purpose of building my village house...

Not renting it out to you...
I just need someone to be doing something there...
Because for now, I am not yet ready to start anything there...

Just to notify you
Re: Where Can I Find Cheap Farmland In Southeast? by billpete89: 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Where Can I Find Cheap Farmland In Southeast? by Lonestar124: 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
abouzaid:
you can get agricultural lands almost free event in highly populated States like anambra but it would be in unhabited remote areas often called "camps" because people only goes there to work for days or weeks and return back to their home towns.
Good evening, can you connect me with farmland in Anambra state for leased thank you...
Re: Where Can I Find Cheap Farmland In Southeast? by Lonestar124: 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
uchman:
Do you need for rent? I have 20plots of land at nnewi already fenced...

you can ask for it or mail me but it's bushy, so you need to clear it up...

The lamp is mine and it's already surveyed and I have the survey plans...

Talk to me if you want it...
I only need someone to be doing something there, instead of leaving it idle
Good evening sir, am interested in this land connect me...
Re: Where Can I Find Cheap Farmland In Southeast? by uchman(m): 6:42am On Oct 26, 2021
This is the land,
what do you actually want to plant there and how many years interval?
I have not leased out land before and I don’t know the terms

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom @ Ikorodu (Igbo Olomu) / We Specialize In All Types Of Roofing / Silverton Gardens Arepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.