Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

‘I Have No Relationship With Him’ - 50 Cent Disowns His Eldest Son Marquise - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Have No Relationship With Him’ - 50 Cent Disowns His Eldest Son Marquise (5941 Views)

Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo) / My Success Cost Me My First Son" - 50 Cent Opens Up On His Son, Marquise Jackson / Esther Unfollows Frodd on IG As He Says There Was No Relationship Between Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Have No Relationship With Him’ - 50 Cent Disowns His Eldest Son Marquise by Austinogiza(m): 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2017

American hip hop artiste, 50 Cent, has revealed he acknowledges just 2 of his 3 sons and has disowned his son Marquise Jackson, months after the teenager dissed his father in his first rap song.

Drama started when the rapper shared the photo of his second son, Davian, who he said is resuming at Hunter College for a programme.

While many people congratulated the young boy for his achievement, one fan asked the rapper to confirm how many sons he has.

“Just 2, because I have no relationship with Shanique’s son,” said 50 Cent who has three sons with three different women.

Source: Baller Alert
https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/no-relationship-50-cent-disowns-eldest-son-marquise/
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44
Re: ‘I Have No Relationship With Him’ - 50 Cent Disowns His Eldest Son Marquise by jay2pee(m): 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hmmm
Re: ‘I Have No Relationship With Him’ - 50 Cent Disowns His Eldest Son Marquise by UncleRichy(m): 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
na their matter, e no concern me...
Re: ‘I Have No Relationship With Him’ - 50 Cent Disowns His Eldest Son Marquise by greatnaija01: 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
sons who Do not respect their FATHERS will soon loose their Fathers.

The boy in the name of fame DISSED him so he clearly proves he is not well trained

7 Likes

Re: ‘I Have No Relationship With Him’ - 50 Cent Disowns His Eldest Son Marquise by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
ungrateful kids should indeed be disowned, if they have no respect for their father.

9 Likes

Re: ‘I Have No Relationship With Him’ - 50 Cent Disowns His Eldest Son Marquise by GloriaNinja(f): 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
BETTER NOT TO HAVE ANY CHILD, RATHER THAN HAVING A DISRESPECTFUL ONE

8 Likes

Re: ‘I Have No Relationship With Him’ - 50 Cent Disowns His Eldest Son Marquise by BlackDBagba: 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ok
Re: ‘I Have No Relationship With Him’ - 50 Cent Disowns His Eldest Son Marquise by jerryunit48: 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
greatnaija01:

The boy in the name of fame DISSED him so he clearly proves he is not well trained
Sometimes they are ill informed by their mother who is clearly still angry with their father

16 Likes

Re: ‘I Have No Relationship With Him’ - 50 Cent Disowns His Eldest Son Marquise by mofeoluwadassah: 8:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
this is what happens wen you decide to share your sperm to diff.bitches
Re: ‘I Have No Relationship With Him’ - 50 Cent Disowns His Eldest Son Marquise by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
jerryunit48:
Sometimes they are ill informed by their mother who is clearly still angry with their father

exactly... his mom must have fed him so much garbage that he had the audacity to make this diss track. ungrateful yeye children!

mofeoluwadassah:
this is what happens wen you decide to share your sperm to diff.bitches

are you claiming that if he had only ONE son, that would have never happened?!
are you claiming that if he had married his mother, this would have never happened?

bwaaaah, this has nothing to do with the status of their r/ship, or anything for that matter. its just down to poor upbringing.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Have No Relationship With Him’ - 50 Cent Disowns His Eldest Son Marquise by mofeoluwadassah: 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

exactly... his mom must have fed him so much garbage that he had the audacity to make this diss track. ungrateful yeye children!

are you claiming that if he had only ONE son, that would have never happened?!
are you claiming that if he had married his mother, this would have never happened?

bwaaaah, this has nothing to do with the status of their r/ship, or anything for that matter. its just down to poor upbringing.
ah....it matters o....cos if he had only one wife he will have one less idiot to bother about

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Have No Relationship With Him’ - 50 Cent Disowns His Eldest Son Marquise by LesbianBoy(m): 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
This life sef! I remember when he used this boy he is denying now for his "wanksta" music video in 2003! He even called him 25 cent

9 Likes

Re: ‘I Have No Relationship With Him’ - 50 Cent Disowns His Eldest Son Marquise by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
ah....it matters o....cos if he had only one wife he will have one less idiot to bother about

you are seeing this the wrong way, because thanks to having babymamas, he has 2 other GOOD son (with sensible mothers) to enjoy life with.
Re: ‘I Have No Relationship With Him’ - 50 Cent Disowns His Eldest Son Marquise by mofeoluwadassah: 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

you are seeing this the wrong way, because thanks to having babymamas, he has 2 other GOOD son (with sensible mothers) to enjoy life with.
how are you sure they are good...you never can tell if this one is still better than the other two but he just didnt want to talk about them yet
Re: ‘I Have No Relationship With Him’ - 50 Cent Disowns His Eldest Son Marquise by chriskosherbal(m): 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
how are you sure they are good...you never can tell if this one is still better than the other two but he just didnt want to talk about them yet
grin cheesy
Re: ‘I Have No Relationship With Him’ - 50 Cent Disowns His Eldest Son Marquise by mofeoluwadassah: 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
chriskosherbal:
grin cheesy
its true na
Re: ‘I Have No Relationship With Him’ - 50 Cent Disowns His Eldest Son Marquise by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:

let us assume they are on good term as we dont hear or see any rubbish like the above one (and 50 is still on good terms with the other babymamas)

thinking the way you do, then how are we sure that ANYONE (married or with babymamas) are on good terms with their kids?
Re: ‘I Have No Relationship With Him’ - 50 Cent Disowns His Eldest Son Marquise by mofeoluwadassah: 10:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

let us assume they are on good term as we dont hear or see any rubbish like the above one (and 50 is still on good terms with the other babymamas)

thinking the way you do, then how are we sure that ANYONE (married or with babymamas) are on good terms with their kids?
hmmm....its true sha,its their life jare they can do whatever they like with it
Re: ‘I Have No Relationship With Him’ - 50 Cent Disowns His Eldest Son Marquise by ThatCEO: 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
50 could be a gangsta n all, but guys like him who live their life with a constant risk of getting hit by a bullet usually have some crazy love for their families. This is even depicted in movies like the godfather, Pablo, Borgias, Empire or Billions.

Son has been fed with some dirty info.
Re: ‘I Have No Relationship With Him’ - 50 Cent Disowns His Eldest Son Marquise by wiseone28: 11:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
ThatCEO:
50 could be a gangsta n all, but guys like him who live their life with a constant risk of getting hit by a bullet usually have some crazy love for their families. This is even depicted in movies like the godfather, Pablo, Borgias, Empire or Billions.

Son has been fed with some dirty info.
same with POWER

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Have No Relationship With Him’ - 50 Cent Disowns His Eldest Son Marquise by boss1310(m): 12:42am On Sep 08, 2017
for those who don't know, marquise has been at odds with 50 cent for abandoning him with his mother while he was still a child.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Have No Relationship With Him’ - 50 Cent Disowns His Eldest Son Marquise by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 08, 2017
I don't blame the boy.
50cent is obviously bad at parenting even in his role in power he shot his own son. That might even be a message to tell you how brutal he is. 50 let all his gangster life affect his relationship with his kids, and neglected them. See p. diddy as him and im sons dey flex together unlike 50 wey dey shamelessly get beef with im pikin
Re: ‘I Have No Relationship With Him’ - 50 Cent Disowns His Eldest Son Marquise by bamite(m): 6:16am On Sep 08, 2017
greatnaija01:

When the father was never there for him, what exactly should he be grateful for?
Is it for donating sperm to produce him or what 50cent is a dead beat father joor!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Have No Relationship With Him’ - 50 Cent Disowns His Eldest Son Marquise by siie: 8:26am On Sep 08, 2017
jerryunit48:
U've just said it all.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Have No Relationship With Him’ - 50 Cent Disowns His Eldest Son Marquise by greatnaija01: 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
dead beat or not.... respect for elders is a natural law.... The boy didnt know that the father is still a MUSIC GURU and can spoil his chances of rising. The boy could have risen before dissing him.

bamite:

When the father was never there for him, what exactly should he be grateful for?
Is it for donating sperm to produce him or what 50cent is a dead beat father joor!
Re: ‘I Have No Relationship With Him’ - 50 Cent Disowns His Eldest Son Marquise by apexJ(m): 7:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
POWER.......abt to happn in reality...na mak 50 no shoot d guy as hin do 4 power
Re: ‘I Have No Relationship With Him’ - 50 Cent Disowns His Eldest Son Marquise by swagguElite(m): 7:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
emmyspark007:
I don't blame the boy.
50cent is obviously bad at parenting even in his role in power he shot his own son. That might even be a message to tell you how brutal he is. 50 let all his gangster life affect his relationship with his kids, and neglected them. See p. diddy as him and im sons dey flex together unlike 50 wey dey shamelessly get beef with im pikin
Bros yu stupid oo! ... because he shot his son in Power is your ground for saying he is bad at parenting! _So because Omotola Jolade made a sex scene in her movie makes her a positive platform for future adultery act with anoda man in real life!

WTf! ... Yu nid to get yur life together bro! .. Your stupidity is quite well sterilized!

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Have No Relationship With Him’ - 50 Cent Disowns His Eldest Son Marquise by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
swagguElite:
Bros yu stupid oo! ... because he shot his son in Power is your ground for saying he is bad at parenting! _So because Omotola Jolade made a sex scene in her movie makes her a positive platform for future adultery act with anoda man in real life!

WTf! ... Yu nid to get yur life together bro! .. Your stupidity is quite well sterilized!
You are a bastard son of a thousand father's born by a whoring stinking bitch of a mom..Thunder scatter ur brain there. You deranged scallywag; u think say na only u sabi insult ...agbero if you quote me again
Re: ‘I Have No Relationship With Him’ - 50 Cent Disowns His Eldest Son Marquise by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
nn
Re: ‘I Have No Relationship With Him’ - 50 Cent Disowns His Eldest Son Marquise by swagguElite(m): 1:21am On Sep 10, 2017
emmyspark007:

You are a bastard son of a thousand father's born by a whoring stinking bitch of a mom..Thunder scatter ur brain there. You deranged scallywag; u think say na only u sabi insult ...agbero if you quote me again
cheesy E pain am!
Re: ‘I Have No Relationship With Him’ - 50 Cent Disowns His Eldest Son Marquise by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
bamite:

emmyspark007:
I don't blame the boy.

boss1310:
for those who don't know, marquise has been at odds with 50 cent for abandoning him with his mother while he was still a child.

you guys are wrong, he was a great father to his kid, that is until he decided to get rid of his mother and stop her freeloading. if you dont remember the story, thats the woman who "claimed" he promised her a house bla bla and she didnt want to give back the property, which "miraculously" burned to the ground while she was in it....and then she went on TV to say that 50 did it and wanted to kill her. but 50 and his son were still cool people, it is only a few yrs later (teenage years) that this young fool started losing his mind, especially when he asked 50 to buy him a Ferrari on his 16bday, and 50 put him in his place and told him to GET A JOB, and when this young fool ran his dirty mouth talking nonsense to his father, 50 insulted the beejesus out of this kid on social media (who wouldnt?)... from that day forth, their r/ship has gone from bad to worse.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dillish Mathews Puts Her Massive Boobs On Display. / Actor Williams Uchemba's Sister Steps Out Rocking Her Mum's Shirt - Photos / Woli Agba Biography: Age, Background, Origin, Awards And More!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.