Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Hot Photos: Top 6 Sexiest Nigerian Girls On Instagram In 2017 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hot Photos: Top 6 Sexiest Nigerian Girls On Instagram In 2017 (3071 Views)

Meet Joseph Jaiyeoba, Biography Of Actor. Is He The Sexiest Nigerian Actor? / Slaying At 50+: 10 Sexiest Nigerian Actresses In Their 50s - Thefamousnaija.com / Photos: Top Nollywood Actress With Sagging Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot Photos: Top 6 Sexiest Nigerian Girls On Instagram In 2017 by gbextra1(m): 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
What do you think When you visit Instagram and see some of Nigeria most prettiest and Beautiful Queens?

Taking out Time, Me (Ridwan), Makinde & Makinde Abdullah decided to do a thorough research on Instagram, and we virtually checked thousands of Nigerian Girls on Instagram, but we came up with this List, because these Girls have the much sexier Pictures, LIKES and more comments from Guys!

Sexiest Nigerian Girls On Instagram In 2017

These ladies are not letting Nigeria down on Instagram, as they became the symbol of Nigeria prettiest Queens. They Don’t just have followers from Nigerians alone, But have Hundreds of followers from Countries like United States of America, United Kingdom, Spain, France, Italy, Ireland, Australia, Canada. We know these, because these guys are really dripping and begging these girls to visit them in their country via Comment. They even offer them First class ticket.

These girls are the Nigerian Instagram celebrities. These ladies are drop down gorgeous and honestly, honestly, i’m proposing to Number 4 and i’m really serious.

These ladies don’t just have a Beautiful face, but they also have beautiful body with a well proportionate waist and butt to go by with, Now you’re dripping too.

6. Amanda Kunle

According to Nigeria Pop sensation, Psquare, in their hit Album where they sand “Wahala dey” And looking at Amanda Kunle, you can’t help but wonder if truly these ladies are real!

Looking at this Picture of Amanda, you can’t help it but wonder who she is currently dating, and personally, i think Amanda has one of the best Sculptured Body by God.

The truth remains the truth, Nigeria is really blessed, because we have got some real blessed and bodifically endowed women guys are ready to die on their matter (Wizkid Music)!

http://www.gbextra.com/boy-shares-naughty-bedroom-photos-of-his-numerous-girls/

However, If you think Amanda Kunle is not beautiful and endowed enough, please make your reasons known through the comment section. But you can also check out the 4th most Sexiest Nigerian Lady on Instagram.

5. Jecinta Bello

Jecinta Bello is really one of the Most beautiful Girls i have personally come across (Online). She is really beautiful and knows it.. Jecinta Bello is really down to earth, judging from her instagram post.

She;s always laughing and playing via videos she shares online, and yes, she’s got pretty Legs too. However, just in case you’re walking or driving, especially driving and you see her, please, i repeat, Please don’t look, because she’s got that charisma that can make you look for more than 59 Seconds!

4. Caroline Demola

Hello, Please when it comes to Caroline, AM a huge fans! I have always Loved this girl, and i even loved the Movie star, Caroline Danjunma, so i guess i must really love any girl called Caroline, because they are blessed with hmmmm. Even Starboy, Wizkid sang a song with the title “Caro”

Caroline Demola is really hot, I don’t know another word which can be used to describe this girl, but guys are really gushing and begging to meet up with her, and just be friends!
http://www.gbextra.com/fell-love-pity-nigerian-man-showed-off-handicapped-girlfriend-speaks/

Ladies, please if your Boo is on Instagram, then check Caroline Demola comment and see if he’s there! (Am already there) �

3. Cynthia Chukwuma

Here is my Personal favorite! Gosh, Cynthia Chukwuma is hot, and hotter everyday! This lady goes by the Name of (Queen Cynthia) on Instagram and has the most eye popping pictures ever. �

If your guy always love visiting Instagram during the night hours, then there is a 99% chance that he must have visited the Page of Queen Cynthia, she shares some videos where she dances, and you can’t imagine the pain i feel when watching her, i just want to get to know her better and even marry her too, just like a few hundred thousand girls are proposing her Marriage on Instagram. �

Lord knows Cynthia is blessed with too much potentials and her curvaceous body alone got me thinking how many days it took our creator creating her. This is the type of girls Nigeria Musician, Flavour will see and start screaming: Ukwu wai Owerri!

Please guys, don’t join the 1,700 guys and me proposing to her On Instagram. it’s a raffle draw and i hope to win �

2. Osarobo

Osarobo just answers Osarobo on Instagram and she’s from Edo state! Well, seems like an going to very soon, Marry from Edo state, because Osarobo has just shown me where my future Wife is coming from. AM even contemplating on moving from Lagos State to Edo State.

Any Man, who has the balls and tenacity to can overcome this temptation of Amaka that means you are more than a man, and sir, You’re a Man of Culture.

As for me and My hmmm, we’re learning how to overcome. Even from her instagram pictures, I’ve already fallen.

1. Felicia Daniels

From her name, your guess is as right as Mine, Felicia Daniels is a Nigerian, but is irrevocably hot, there is no other words used to describe her. Felicia Daniels Mum hails from Ethiopia, One of the countries in Africa with the most beautiful ladies. Her father is a Nigerian from Akwa Ibom State.

Felicia is a combination of beauty and curves. Judging from her beauty, we’ll say she got her wonderful oval shaped face from her maternal side, since Ethiopians are known to be pretty, while her curves MUST certainly be from her father’s side.

Felicia Daniels goes by the Name of Queen RD on Instagram, and she’s always dressing to slay and we can’t get enough of her pictures.

See Full List: http://www.gbextra.com/hot-photos-top-6-sexiest-nigerian-girls-instagram-2017/

WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AMONG THESE LADIES?
Re: Hot Photos: Top 6 Sexiest Nigerian Girls On Instagram In 2017 by cosby02(m): 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
Is this a new kind of award?

Re: Hot Photos: Top 6 Sexiest Nigerian Girls On Instagram In 2017 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
Pervert.... Quit stalking these girls. They don't even know u exist.

(1) (Reply)

"For Now, He's My King": Linda Ikeji Share More Photos Of Baby J Wearing Crown / PHOTOS: Julius Agwu Visits Daughter Zahra’s School In Houston / If You Keep Drinking soft drinks, These 6 Deadly Things Will Happen To You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.