Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,909 members, 7,838,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Growing Up Spiritually - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Growing Up Spiritually (313 Views)

Do Your Friends Lift You Up Spiritually? Or Do They Buy You Beer? / The Need To Grow Up Spiritually In Christ. / OPC Members Fortify Themselves And Their Weapons Spiritually In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Growing Up Spiritually by liray: 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hello Everyone, Yes I am sharing my experience growing up spiritually in Christ Jesus.

Very early in life i realized that there was more to life than the everyday struggle, fears, pains and failures that occurs in the lives of so many believers. I sort for guidance from my parents, uncles, teachers, but i found none able to lead me to that narrow part which leads to life.

I learnt at that early stage that there is no teacher. You are your own teacher and you have to be your own lab where you perform all your discoveries about life. Learning daily from others and sharing your thoughts with them.

There was no single resource that i could point to that could take me through the stages of Spiritual growth in Christ other than the bible.

So I decided to start my own resource. I welcome you to www.growupspiritually.org. Here you will find daily christian articles on spiritual growth materials that will help you in your daily walk with God.

Please visit and kind let me know what you think and if there are resource you long for that is not on the site.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Can Unbelief Stop God? Thought Provoking True Life Story By Dr. Tunde Ariyibi / The Biggest Event Is Here Again!! / The Azusa Street Revival/prophesy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.