Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,999 members, 7,841,831 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Living A Life Of Self-denial To God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living A Life Of Self-denial To God (312 Views)

The Blessedness Of Self-denial / Winners Chapel Reacts To Allegations Of US Visa Denial To Bishop Oyedepo / What Self Denial Is Is Not What They Call It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Living A Life Of Self-denial To God by liray: 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
Receiving salvation is an event – living a saved life is a process. Too often we see salvation as a one-time event and then it’s all over. Such is not the case. There is a standard we believers must abide by if we are to serve and love God with all our heart, mind, and soul.

Your daily walk is not reduced to simply remembering the day and place you received salvation. But after the receiving, there is a daily commitment to live a life that’s pleasing to God. Herein lies the difficulty and the challenge.

I share the full article on my blog [url]growupspiritually.com.ng/2017/09/06/living-a-life-of-self-denial-to-god/[/url]. I feel this will be of help to those who seek to lead a life of self-denial to God.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Declaration / The Only Place To Find God / Evangelism - When To Break The Ice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.