Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

writing and Promoting Business Brands without contracted by owners, a wise move? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / writing and Promoting Business Brands without contracted by owners, a wise move? (799 Views)

Keyword Research - Building Your Brands & Boosting Your Sales (part 2) / The Technique Of Building Brands And Boosting Sales With KEYWORDS (Part 1) / Contracted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

writing and Promoting Business Brands without contracted by owners, a wise move? by UbChapter(m): 11:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
I mean without being contacted/contracted by the owners, in an attempt trying to work hard and have good content on your blog, is it unwise enough to do such if you are not contacted by the business owners but hoping that they may eventually contact you when peradventure they get to see the good work you are doing for them behind? When Harrisong used Gala to produce a hit song, I am sure he never thought the makers will contact him but today, he's an ambassador to the brand promoting the product. That is the angle I am coming in from. What do you think because there are so many of such brands one can write about on his/her blog. I am at the verge of creating my blog so I need vital information like this. Thank you for your response(s).
Re: writing and Promoting Business Brands without contracted by owners, a wise move? by UbChapter(m): 4:50am On Sep 08, 2017
Contribution here pls.
Re: writing and Promoting Business Brands without contracted by owners, a wise move? by UbChapter(m): 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2017
Guys, no contributions to this my thread? Pls what do you think about the topic? Is it advisable?
Re: writing and Promoting Business Brands without contracted by owners, a wise move? by excanny: 10:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
It is unwise for now as you are just starting.

Try create a readership first. The purpose of a blog is to satisfy the reading pleasure of visitors. It's unfortunate that many go into blogging with the sole aim of making profit only, which sucks anyway.

2 Likes

Re: writing and Promoting Business Brands without contracted by owners, a wise move? by Dmayor7(m): 12:43am On Sep 09, 2017
excanny:
It is unwise for now as you are just starting.

Try create a readership first. The purpose of a blog is to satisfy the reading pleasure of visitors.

I totally agree with you.

Harrison already has a loyal fans and immediately he drops the reggae-blues song it becomes a hot which made the Gala brand to contact him.

Do you think if it's an upcoming artist that did it, that they will contact him?

Simply NO...

Because, the song would not have made it to the top 1000th in the song chart...

So, first you start your blog.

Grow your followers and loyal visitors...

Then apply this idea...

Even at that, it's still under probability...

But your chances will now be higher...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: writing and Promoting Business Brands without contracted by owners, a wise move? by UbChapter(m): 9:30am On Sep 10, 2017
Dmayor7:

I totally agree with you.

Harrison already has a loyal fans and immediately he drops the reggae-blues song it becomes a hot which made the Gala brand to contact him.

Do you think if it's an upcoming artist that did it, that they will contact him?

Simply NO...

Because, the song would not have made it to the top 1000th in the song chart...

So, first you start your blog.

Grow your followers and loyal visitors...

Then apply this idea...

Even at that, it's still under probability...

But your chances will now be higher...

Thanks gentleman

1 Like

Re: writing and Promoting Business Brands without contracted by owners, a wise move? by Lovetinz(m): 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
You should not try to barb a man's hair without his permission.
Promoting a company without their permission could land you a lawsuit.

You might publicise something they don't want publicised. Because they said it doesn't mean they want it repeated, especially repeated by you.
Start your blog, develop it and offer them your services. If they are interested, they will contact you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Domain For Sale (NAIJA.TECH) - Call 08037253929 / Tech Writers Needed For Full-time Employment - Must Be A Graduate / Domain For Sale: Naira.ooo, Wtf.com.ng, 900s.ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.