Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

The Skin Care Routine That Works - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Skin Care Routine That Works (2145 Views)

Men's Skincare Routine That Will Glow After A Stressful Day / Vitamin E Capsule And The Skin Beauty Hack You Should Know About It / The Skin Care Routine That Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Skin Care Routine That Works by evraalice: 11:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
I know weve all heard about some skin care routine, the problem isn't about hearing is about taking time to add one or two of them to our daily routine, sometimes after using different products we find out we don't see changes in our skin it really isn't about the product not working most times is about how Patient we are or if the products in question was used correctly. No matter what we use exfoliating our skin occasionally is very important even if we don't add it to our daily routine we can do weekly or 4 times in a month for busy people I've come to observe in my few years as a skin care therapist that beauty is hard work sincerely every flawless skin has an atom of hidden skin care routine added to it.. You can do a diy baking soda, egg white, honey, lemon mix well and use from head to toe or just face was off after 15 minutes then use your body lotion after that... Untill next time let's add a little extra to our skin care routine. Mandas skin care 08037302953 watsapp for your skin problem.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Designer Wears, Wallets And Belts / What Product Will Give Me That Smooth Finish Glow / Ladies, Wearing Tight With Skirts On Does Not Mean U Should Not Close Your Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.