Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,174 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

.Meet Woman Who Spent 23years Growing The 'World's Longest Fingernails'. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / .Meet Woman Who Spent 23years Growing The 'World's Longest Fingernails'. (521 Views)

Nottingham Forest Back To Premier League After 23years / Victor Osimhen Set To Break 23years Ligue 1 Double Records. / FIVE Players Who Spent Their Whole Careers Being Linked To EPL But Never Came (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.Meet Woman Who Spent 23years Growing The 'World's Longest Fingernails'. by Xquisite360: 7:26am On Sep 08, 2017
Texas woman crowned with the title of the "world’s longest fingernails" measuring at more than 18 feet long.

Houston own Ayanna Williams, who has spent more than 23years growing her nails, each of which is just under two foot long have earned her a place in the Guinness World Records 2018 Edition.
Having spent most of her adult life growing her nails, The nail artist was first inspired by a friend and plans to continue growing them.
According to Dailymail, She also revealed that the most challenging thing about having extremely long fingernails, which can take up to one week to paint, is pulling up her trousers.

While she’s constantly getting lots of attention for her nails, and knows she is rather unique, her friends and family think it’s quite normal. In order to take care of her nails, Ayanna uses anti-bacterial soap and a nail brush to clean them daily. And to help them grow, she regularly applies hardener and a thin layer of acrylic.

‘To let my children know that anything they want to accomplish can be done. It takes courage, discipline and patience but it can be accomplished,’ said Ayanna on her reason for applying for the record.

‘I am elated and honoured. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I’d make it into the Guinness World Records books!’
http://www.xquisite360.com/2017/09/meet-woman-with-worlds-longest.html?m=1

Re: .Meet Woman Who Spent 23years Growing The 'World's Longest Fingernails'. by deebrain(m): 10:44am On Sep 08, 2017
Jesus wept.
Re: .Meet Woman Who Spent 23years Growing The 'World's Longest Fingernails'. by uwakwekamubu(m): 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: .Meet Woman Who Spent 23years Growing The 'World's Longest Fingernails'. by Homers123(m): 2:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
How she take dey eat and wash down there? Aye le o
Re: .Meet Woman Who Spent 23years Growing The 'World's Longest Fingernails'. by chucs: 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
How she dey wash her downstairs.

(1) (Reply)

Tunisia Dethrone D’tigers In Afrobasket Final / Rohr Calls Up Mikel, Moses, Ighalo, 20 Others For Zambia / Mohamed Salah Wins BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.