Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,226 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

Groups Attack Rivers State Police Over Escaped UNIPORT Ritualist Who Killed 8yr - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Groups Attack Rivers State Police Over Escaped UNIPORT Ritualist Who Killed 8yr (17140 Views)

Lagelu Grammar School Ibadan Reacts To Ritualist Who Killed 7 Including Students / Suspected Ritualist Who Pretends To Be A Mad Man Arrested With Charms In Ondo / Female Ritualist Who Kills Crawling Babies Stripped Unclad - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groups Attack Rivers State Police Over Escaped UNIPORT Ritualist Who Killed 8yr by Pidginwhisper: 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
Franzinni:
I guess he is a yorubaman...Dike ..That's about right
keep guessing till you end up for Okija Shrine...ashiere grin grin
Re: Groups Attack Rivers State Police Over Escaped UNIPORT Ritualist Who Killed 8yr by 2016v2017: 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
celebsnestblawg:

Non-governmental organizations in Rivers State have expressed reservations about the efforts made so far by the police in the search for the fleeing ritual murder suspect who escaped from police custody.

It’s been one month since the incident occurred in Port Harcourt, the state capital but the whereabouts of the Ifeanyichukwu Dike remains unknown.

Therefore the International Federation of Women Lawyers, FIDA is calling on the Rivers State Police Command to take more proactive measures in the search for the fleeing suspect.

Similarly the African Women Lawyers Association wants the police command to refrain from any attempt to cover up the involvement of some of its officers in the escape of the suspect.

Also the Medical Women Association has called on the police to carry out diligent investigation in order to apprehend all those involved in ritual killings in the state.

This coalition of professional bodies is advocating the creation of specialized children protection units in all divisional police stations in Rivers State in response to the rising cases of violence against children in the society.
https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/groups-attack-rivers-state-police-escaped-ritualist/
they should burn down that police post.
police are the major criminals in Nigeria,sorry zoogeria
Re: Groups Attack Rivers State Police Over Escaped UNIPORT Ritualist Who Killed 8yr by Olukat(m): 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
Hmmm, Are we sure that boy is still alive
Police sometimes have a way of clearing mess o wink wink
Make o na free police o
The story of escape na hoax wink wink wink
Re: Groups Attack Rivers State Police Over Escaped UNIPORT Ritualist Who Killed 8yr by wonderfulperson(f): 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
ifeanyija:
he has been rearrested in jos

Yes, heard the new this morning n was very happy, but i pray they police brings him back to portharcourt without another story that touches the heart, he should better not escape in transit.

Op guess u should modify ur heading, cos news is out that he has been re arrested.
Re: Groups Attack Rivers State Police Over Escaped UNIPORT Ritualist Who Killed 8yr by vchykp(m): 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
kzubyar:
true talk
nigeria police are criminals in uniform.. really hatting on them
Re: Groups Attack Rivers State Police Over Escaped UNIPORT Ritualist Who Killed 8yr by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
Mikee7:
I blame the government, the police are the ones meant to be risking their lives but they are earning peanuts in exchange for their life. This will seriously affect their morale, who would want to chase armed robber just for a meager salary?

That is a silly excuse.
They knew their salary structure, before applying. If they are disconowith it, they can equally resign.
Re: Groups Attack Rivers State Police Over Escaped UNIPORT Ritualist Who Killed 8yr by begwong: 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
LEARNT HE WAS CAUGHT IN JOS TODAY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groups Attack Rivers State Police Over Escaped UNIPORT Ritualist Who Killed 8yr by Ikpangi: 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
begwong:
LEARNT HE WAS CAUGHT IN JOS TODAY
that's true
Re: Groups Attack Rivers State Police Over Escaped UNIPORT Ritualist Who Killed 8yr by maxzzo1(m): 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
i heard he has being re arrestd in jos, on der way to PH 2 face d music and heads must roll..
Re: Groups Attack Rivers State Police Over Escaped UNIPORT Ritualist Who Killed 8yr by centoke30(m): 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
Make una calm down, no be naija again? The next thing we will hear is that he was found dead grin
Re: Groups Attack Rivers State Police Over Escaped UNIPORT Ritualist Who Killed 8yr by Crixina(f): 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
vchykp:
how can criminal escape from a whole police custody without the knowledge of some officers, i smell conspiracy, sincerely.. i have been in police net before, even though i never knew about the crime i was arrested for, the police knew i was innocent, yet i was treated like ANINI.. i was on boxers, no slippers, you can imagine that.. you cant see sunlight talk more of escaping, large posters of "BAIL IS FREE" everywhere, yet i paid 25thousand with one useless lawyer, he has paid his dues so they freed him thinking the masses has forgotten him, i smell CONSPIRACY in NPF...!
Thank God for your life say dem no parade you, if not na so your pics for show for nairaland as "armed robber who..." The rest you know already.
Re: Groups Attack Rivers State Police Over Escaped UNIPORT Ritualist Who Killed 8yr by vchykp(m): 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
Crixina:
Thank God for your life say dem no parade you, if not na so your pics for show for nairaland as "armed robber who..." The rest you know already.

lolx.. God gat my back
Re: Groups Attack Rivers State Police Over Escaped UNIPORT Ritualist Who Killed 8yr by Franzinni: 9:04am On Sep 14, 2017
movid:
u r a fool
you are a calculated ignoramus ...
Re: Groups Attack Rivers State Police Over Escaped UNIPORT Ritualist Who Killed 8yr by ChabaDenz: 6:12am On Sep 03, 2019
We are opening up entries from hosting companies to get listed in our Black Friday Deals post as like we did last year. Black Friday 2019 Web Hosting Deals is a very big day for all customers because one can enjoy discounts up to 95% OFF during November 24th, 2019 when most Black Friday will go live.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arraign Company’s Secretary For Calling Her Boss ‘Debtor’ On Social Media / Naira Abuse: EFCC Arrests Woman In Gombe / Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping A Doctor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.