Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

How Do I Book A Domestic Flight And What Documents Do I Need - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Book A Domestic Flight And What Documents Do I Need (1030 Views)

Throwback In History: Concorde Super Sonic Test Flight And Its Heroic Pilots / Abuja & Lagos Airports To Resume Domestic Flight Operations On July 8 / The Day A Plane's Window Blew Out During Flight And Sucks Pilot Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Book A Domestic Flight And What Documents Do I Need by YungRichG1: 9:08am On Sep 08, 2017
Please i intend taking a one way trip to lagos from delta state and i dont think i can sit in a bus for 6+ hours please how do i go about booking a flight and on the day of the flight would i have to go with my Nigerian passport because i dont have and i cant go and do one simply because of Delta - Lagos trip your advise is highly accepted thanks.
Re: How Do I Book A Domestic Flight And What Documents Do I Need by paiz: 9:11am On Sep 08, 2017
Bros just go and enter the young shall grow and save your money
Re: How Do I Book A Domestic Flight And What Documents Do I Need by Rayd502(m): 9:19am On Sep 08, 2017
YungRichG1:
Please i intend taking a one way trip to lagos from delta state and i dont think i can sit in a bus for 6+ hours please how do i go about booking a flight and on the day of the flight would i have to go with my Nigerian passport because i dont have and i cant go and do one simply because of Delta - Lagos trip your advise is highly accepted thanks.

You don't need a Nigerian passport to book a flight,however you need a valid identity card for the purpose of verifying ur identity during checking in formalities.

You can book online by logging in to website of airline available operating in ur local airport.I ll advice to download cheap flights app on Google playstore to redirect you to the cheapest available flight for the route you stated.I hope this helps...
Re: How Do I Book A Domestic Flight And What Documents Do I Need by YungRichG1: 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
Rayd502:

You don't need a Nigerian passport to book a flight,however you need a valid identity card for the purpose of verifying ur identity during checking in formalities.

You can book online by logging in to website of airline available operating in ur local airport.I ll advice to download cheap flights app on Google playstore to redirect you to the cheapest available flight for the route you stated.I hope this helps...

oohh God will bless u for this advice can i get the ios version of the app? Anyway i appreciate thank you.
Re: How Do I Book A Domestic Flight And What Documents Do I Need by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
Its aero that flies delta if am not mistaken.. Enter all the flight site.. Dana, airpeace, airik. Check all ..use ur drivers liesence or national ID or voters card..

(1) (Reply)

Festac To Badagry Pls / Does Anyone Have Valid Info About Hemingsways Safari Free Travel Offer? / VIDEO: BREAKING Fire Outbreak In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.