Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Please What's The Name Of This Animal? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Please What's The Name Of This Animal? (937 Views)

Can You Kill This Animal If You Are The Hunter ? / What’s This Animal Called? / I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What's The Name Of This Animal? by Eife(m): 9:24am On Sep 08, 2017
When God wants to bless you, he surely does it in many ways.
Last night myself and my roommate agreed on cooking beans for dinner course we got tried of rice. While I was cooking the beans, he want out to get bread or garri so we can eat it with the beans . few minutes later, he kept calling my line but I was not answering but when I picked he told me to come outside quickly so I did only for me to see him killing this.
Omo last night flexing no be here oh.
The meat sweet die
Between chicken and bush meat which one sweet pass??
Someone should help me out with the name please

Re: Please What's The Name Of This Animal? by Eife(m): 9:29am On Sep 08, 2017

Re: Please What's The Name Of This Animal? by DanseMacabre(m): 9:30am On Sep 08, 2017
Lmao. You be real joker o. The name of animal wey don dead dey inside pot already?
Re: Please What's The Name Of This Animal? by Eife(m): 9:30am On Sep 08, 2017
We couldn't use firewood course of the rain

Re: Please What's The Name Of This Animal? by Eife(m): 9:32am On Sep 08, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Lmao. You be real joker o. The name of animal wey don dead dey inside pot already?

Broz na Nigeria we dey.
Act first
Question later. No time
The thing big like rabbit
Re: Please What's The Name Of This Animal? by DanseMacabre(m): 9:45am On Sep 08, 2017
Eife:

Broz na Nigeria we dey. Act first Question later. No time The thing big like rabbit

Yeah, e be like bush rat. Una flex o.
Re: Please What's The Name Of This Animal? by ricki: 3:28am On Sep 09, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Yeah, e be like bush rat. Una flex o.

oga commot the bush thingy....... rat na rat!
Re: Please What's The Name Of This Animal? by Eife(m): 6:54am On Sep 09, 2017
ricki:

oga commot the bush thingy....... rat na rat!

It's not even a bush rat
Re: Please What's The Name Of This Animal? by Agbaletu: 7:20am On Sep 09, 2017
Pouched rat
Re: Please What's The Name Of This Animal? by Eife(m): 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
It's not a rat!!!!!!!
Re: Please What's The Name Of This Animal? by deewhone(f): 12:58am On Sep 10, 2017
Yummy....my "okete" of life

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is White Beans Edible And How Does It Taste? / 25kg Bag Of Rice For Sale / JUST IN: Bag Of Rice Now Sold For ₦42,000, ₦49,000 (see States)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.