Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Make Money From The Best ADS NETWORK NGADVERTS In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Make Money From The Best ADS NETWORK NGADVERTS In Nigeria (2834 Views)

Help Me Identify This Ads Network/Platform! (ad.kubicserves.icu/deliver/click/) / Here Is One Of The Best Ads Adverts For Publishers Using Free Domain. / Bloggers, Kindly Share Your Experience Using Adquet Ads Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money From The Best ADS NETWORK NGADVERTS In Nigeria by Kevten: 10:19am On Sep 08, 2017
I have been looking for the best ad network in nigeria to monetize my site, i couldn't find any trustworthy site. I know some of you here have heard of Nairaapp and how they got thousands of publishers and advertisers but now its no more because they now scam their publishers. I reached the threshold and requested for my money but i didn't see any money but ngadverts payed.

From my experience, I was able to gather the fact that NG adverts is a CPC/PPC network on like Google Adsense that pays for impressions. Ng adverts pay for every click generated from your website/blog and have no time for the impressions sent from your site.
Below are most of the things you should consider knowing before registering.

The following under listed are very important to note before signing up for NG adverts.

High CPC: NG adverts pay as high as N40/click and min of N10/click.

Revenue Share: NG Adverts ensure publishers earn more than themselves which means you earn 70% of the advertiser’s bid the policy is 70/30%. This is the best lucrative opportunity to make more money from this ads network.

How you get paid: NG adverts is not a paid per impression (PPM neither is it a pay per action (PPA) rather a pay per click/cost per click (PPC/CPC)

Account type: You can eaither chose to register as an advertiser, publisher or both.

Ads Units: Publishers are recquired to create every ads unit separately. This means that if you use the same ads unit twice on a page one will display ads while the other will not. On like Google Adsense that you can use one ads unit on the same page several times.

Targeting: They have a geological targeting for advertisers choice

they do pay
below is a proof.
to sign up now and monetize your site click https://www.ngadverts.com/ng/?rid=1116

Re: Make Money From The Best ADS NETWORK NGADVERTS In Nigeria by RODNEY5(m): 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2017
Kevten:
I have been looking for the best ad network in nigeria to monetize my site, i couldn't find any trustworthy site. I know some of you here have heard of Nairaapp and how they got thousands of publishers and advertisers but now its no more because they now scam their publishers. I reached the threshold and requested for my money but i didn't see any money but ngadverts payed.

From my experience, I was able to gather the fact that NG adverts is a CPC/PPC network on like Google Adsense that pays for impressions. Ng adverts pay for every click generated from your website/blog and have no time for the impressions sent from your site.
Below are most of the things you should consider knowing before registering.

The following under listed are very important to note before signing up for NG adverts.

High CPC: NG adverts pay as high as N40/click and min of N10/click.

Revenue Share: NG Adverts ensure publishers earn more than themselves which means you earn 70% of the advertiser’s bid the policy is 70/30%. This is the best lucrative opportunity to make more money from this ads network.

How you get paid: NG adverts is not a paid per impression (PPM neither is it a pay per action (PPA) rather a pay per click/cost per click (PPC/CPC)

Account type: You can eaither chose to register as an advertiser, publisher or both.

Ads Units: Publishers are recquired to create every ads unit separately. This means that if you use the same ads unit twice on a page one will display ads while the other will not. On like Google Adsense that you can use one ads unit on the same page several times.

Targeting: They have a geological targeting for advertisers choice

they do pay
below is a proof.
to sign up now and monetize your site click https://www.ngadverts.com/ng/?rid=1116

Get payed viewing ads. Follow the link bellow.

Http://buredrnemo.loan/9727829408624/
Re: Make Money From The Best ADS NETWORK NGADVERTS In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 18, 2018
Op, how are their codes generated and how are they pasted?
Re: Make Money From The Best ADS NETWORK NGADVERTS In Nigeria by ituglobal(m): 11:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
Forget about them. They're scammers. They won't pay you your commissions and if you send them messages to ask for your commissions, they will ignore you.

You won't experience this until you want to withdraw your commissions. Then it would dawn on you that you've wasted your time, energy and resources to add value to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make Money From The Best ADS NETWORK NGADVERTS In Nigeria by Authorfeathers: 1:30pm On Nov 06, 2020
Has anyone received payment from NG ADVERT before?
Re: Make Money From The Best ADS NETWORK NGADVERTS In Nigeria by angelEmade: 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
yes I did!

1 Like

Re: Make Money From The Best ADS NETWORK NGADVERTS In Nigeria by dodgelord: 11:22am On Aug 29, 2021
ituglobal:
Forget about them. They're scammers. They won't pay you your commissions and if you send them messages to ask for your commissions, they will ignore you.

You won't experience this until you want to withdraw your commissions. Then it would dawn on you that you've wasted your time, energy and resources to add value to them.

Dem no even get clients n banner at all.

(1) (Reply)

Paragon NTFS 15.5.62 Crack For Mac FREE / A Proposal For A Complete Web Package For A High Profile Church In Abuja, / 3 Surest Ways To Make Money From Konga And Jumia Via Baze9ja.tk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.