Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,977 members, 7,845,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Ronaldo From ´another Planet´, Says Zidane - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo From ´another Planet´, Says Zidane (334 Views)

EPL: Three Clubs Interested In Signing Cristiano Ronaldo From Man Utd Revealed / Transfer - Marseille Break Silence On Signing Ronaldo From Man United / “you Are From Another Planet” – Fans React To Fifa’s Statement On Ronaldo After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo From ´another Planet´, Says Zidane by samsonslides: 10:19am On Sep 08, 2017
Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo is from another planet and is the world’s best, coach Zinedine Zidane said.

Ronaldo, 32, enjoyed another stellar season in 2016-17, scoring 42 goals in all competitions, helping Madrid win LaLiga and the Champions League.

As he also praised Sergio Ramos and Karim Benzema, Zidane said Ronaldo was remarkable.

“Ramos is the leader, Cristiano is from another planet and Benzema is pure talent,” Zidane told beIN Sports.

Zidane managed Ronaldo’s playing time last season, with the Portugal international making 29 league appearances – his fewest since his first Madrid campaign in 2009-10.

The Frenchman praised Ronaldo for understanding, saying: “It was easy to persuade him.

“He’s a very intelligent guy and he knows himself. Cristiano pushes his team-mates on. He’s the best.”
On his team’s style, Zidane said he wanted Madrid, who host Levante in LaLiga on Saturday, to play a possession-based game, even against rivals Barcelona.

“I have so many extraordinary players that I want the team to play well,” he said.

“I am looking for the best style and that is to have more possession than your opponent, even against Barcelona.”
Read More Interesting Sport News:https://www.sportlineng.com/more-news/

(1) (Reply)

Epl Highlight: Newcastle United(1) – Liverpool(1) / Cristiano Ronaldo Named FIFA Player Of The Year / Doctors Say Liverpool Defeats Are Bad For My Health – Jurgen Klopp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.