Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Scbcd 5.0 Result Released By Sun And Prometric - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Scbcd 5.0 Result Released By Sun And Prometric (1019 Views)

Please Help Locate A Prometric Centre In Uyo. / How Do I Step Up A Prometric Center / A Physically Challenged Person Hustling Real Hard Under The Sun In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scbcd 5.0 Result Released By Sun And Prometric by mimohmi(m): 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2007
If you sat for the SCBCD 5.0 beta exam in december, please do check
your status reportĀ  at i7 or/and prometric. Saw mine, it was
cool. Will want to express my gratitude to all the Nairalanders
who one way or the other encouraged me. Subcareer, christino,
skima,adewale, lexis and co, thanks for been there thanks.
Re: Scbcd 5.0 Result Released By Sun And Prometric by sbucareer(f): 5:27pm On Feb 14, 2007

Well done. Hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Scbcd 5.0 Result Released By Sun And Prometric by kengimel(m): 5:49pm On Feb 15, 2007
M
mimoh_mi:

If you sat for the SCBCD 5.0 beta exam in december, please do check
your status reportĀ  at i7 or/and prometric. Saw mine, it was
cool. Will want to express my gratitude to all the Nairalanders
who one way or the other encouraged me. Subcareer, christino,
skima,adewale, lexis and co, thanks for been there thanks.

Men mimoh_mi you really tried and i am very encouraged by your efforts.

i must commend your spirit in the field of JAVA and linux (very rapid).

Congrats and keep it up.
Re: Scbcd 5.0 Result Released By Sun And Prometric by Taysay(m): 4:22pm On Feb 17, 2007
@mimoh_mi
My Oga wetin dey, just to say a very big CONGRATULATIONS to you, pls keep setting standards for us to follow.
I have being trying to get in touch with you over the while but then ur # 018972759 doesnt ever go through, pls is ther any problem with it. Pls I will really like to see you, cos there is some stuff i want us to discuss and its kind of urgent. so how do I get intough with you my #'s r 08055088001, 08036533888, thanksve awonderful weekend.
ur boy taysay

(1) (Reply)

Lng Portharcourt Applicants / 10,000.00 As Pay For A Corper.is It Ok? / Think Like A Rich Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.