Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,413 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

Sure Football Betting Odds - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sure Football Betting Odds (1106 Views)

Sure Football Predictions For New Year / Free Online Betting Odds For You / 2 To 3 Football Betting Odds Daily that will make you smile in 2023 new season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sure Football Betting Odds by Chrisbond01(m): 11:26am On Sep 08, 2017
� _*5 sure odds in my winning groups.*_
_*Payment before COLLECTION OF TODAY'S GROUP WINNING GAMES*_
INSTANTLY YOU PAY, YOU WIll BE ADDED TO THE GROUP INSTANTLY.. AND START EARNING MONEY BADLY THROUGH BET..
_*7 DAYS WINNING GUARANTEES*_
_*Safety: �% chance of winning*_
_*If interested just private chat me*_�
REFUNDING OF MONEY IS ALLOWED IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH OUR GAME, AM GIVEN YOU THE ASSURANCE THAT NY GROUP GAME IS MORE THAN 100% WINNING ASSURANCE...
*VIP 5 SURE ODDS GROUP*
GROUP WINNING �ANALYST'S
*Odds are guarantee everyday*
♻Day 1; stake 1k*3 odds =3k.
♻Day 2: save 1k stake 2k*3 odds =6k
♻Day3:save 3k stake 3k*3 odds =9k
♻Day 4:save 3k stake 6k*3 odds=18k
♻Day 5:save 9k 9k*3 odds=27k
♻Day 6:save 15k 12k*3=36k
♻Day 7: save 21k stake15k*3=45k
45k+52k making 97k�����So within a week u r expected to win 97k
***ALL U NEED TO DO IS JUST SUBSCRIBE INTO OUR WINNING GROUP AND U WILL BE ADDED IMMEDIATELY...
*PRIVATE CHAT ME NOW AND BE AMONG THE WINNERS*
08142705192[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Sure Football Betting Odds by Xandreon: 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
You provided excellent information. But still, sports betting has been incredibly popular for a huge amount of time, they bring a lot of adrenaline and money. And they are also insanely interesting, you can watch your favorite games while getting money and pleasure. I recently got acquainted with an excellent bookmaker's office. Here it is https://www.onlinebettingaustralia.com.au/bookmaker/sportsbet /
I wish you good luck and a lot of wins!

(1) (Reply)

Messi And Neymar Threatened By ISIS / Van Gaal Says Manchester United Under Mourinho Is “boring’’ / Liverpool Agree Transfer Fee For Southampton Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.