Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Igbo Doctor Discover HIV Cure. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Igbo Doctor Discover HIV Cure. (2050 Views)

Remedies For HIV Cure / Side Effects Of New HIV Cure Gammora / My HIV Cure Herbs Works In Less Than 90 Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Doctor Discover HIV Cure. by njoku10(m): 11:40am On Sep 08, 2017
The HIV cure found by a Nigerian doctor on 01/05/2015 has been approved today world wide 07/08/2017 after a meeting with the Nigerian ministry of health and expect from world health organization(who) he also said that the drug will be free to Nigeria citizens, The VC of Micheal okpara university also said that Ezeibe had equally presented the drug to his colleagues in the medical field and nobody had contradicted his finding. “Prof. Ezeibe is a researcher in Veterinary Medicine and one may wonder how he discovered a drug to cure a human ailment,” he said. He commended Ezeibe for the breakthrough, saying: “He has brought honour to the University and we are proud of him.” Otunta said that the university was in the process of mass producing the drug for further clinical trials on persons living with HIV/AIDS in the country. Ezeibe, who is a professor of Veterinary Medicine and Clinical Virology, said that the drug was produced with Aluminum Silicate and Magnesium Silicate (Synthetic Aluminum-Magnesium Silicate). He said that the two minerals “are already in use as medicines for the treatment of various animal and human diseases”. He said that 10 persons living with the disease, “who volunteered’’, were made to apply through their doctor to the VC. “They were treated daily with the Medicinal Synthetic Aluminum-Magnesium Silicate (50 mg/kg),” he said. Ezeibe said that the volunteers were subjected to monthly tests for viral loads and CD4-lymphocyte counts. “With the antiviral effects of the medicine, its ability to reach all cells (as nanoparticles) and the lymphocytes, there is no more hiding place (sanctuary) for HIV,” he said. He said that the medicine had been used to potentiate Ampicilin, Chloroquine, Piperazine and Sulphadimidin, among others, and could be a major foreign exchange earner for Nigeria, if approved by relevant authorities.

Re: Igbo Doctor Discover HIV Cure. by whitebeard(m): 11:43am On Sep 08, 2017
Another property claimed by ipob...!! The list goes on..!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Doctor Discover HIV Cure. by senatorizyking(m): 11:46am On Sep 08, 2017
I am surprise to hear this, what a wonderful development !

1 Like

Re: Igbo Doctor Discover HIV Cure. by smartty68(m): 11:48am On Sep 08, 2017
Impressive. Expecting counter attack from Anti-Biafra cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo Doctor Discover HIV Cure. by Tilda30(f): 11:49am On Sep 08, 2017
I like that

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Doctor Discover HIV Cure. by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 08, 2017
Space booked...waiting for Afonjas. They are coming in high speed. I have told them if you are man enough agree to separation as Igbos are requesting, then you know who Igbos are...maka chukwu. What is Israel is doing to arab nations will be a child's play. I'm telling you, Biafrran made aircraft will be encircling Oduduwa Republic 24/7, we won't hurt you people, just a show of might that you people are nothing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Doctor Discover HIV Cure. by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 08, 2017
chest beating will start now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Doctor Discover HIV Cure. by SalamRushdie: 11:58am On Sep 08, 2017
Dead on Arrival once Gilead Sciences don't approve any anti viral it can never fly .The virus business industry is heavily protected one
Re: Igbo Doctor Discover HIV Cure. by sekxyqueen(f): 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
wow nice one
Re: Igbo Doctor Discover HIV Cure. by fairprincekenzy(m): 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
The Afonjas will be speeding to this thread with their broomsticks like Malfoy now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Doctor Discover HIV Cure. by sekxyqueen(f): 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
Danielmoore:
why not congratulate the man and piss off instead of spewing trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Doctor Discover HIV Cure. by FKO81(m): 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: Igbo Doctor Discover HIV Cure. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
sekxyqueen:
why not congratulate the man and piss off instead of spewing trash
you know we are still fighting
anyway I will modify my post
but please shun tribalism
I am Igbo like you too
Re: Igbo Doctor Discover HIV Cure. by omenkaLives(m): 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
Don't wanna get my hopes up.

We've been reading stuffs like this for over a decade, begining with Abalaka (I'm sure over half of the people who are reading this don't even know who the man is) through several other people to this.

In the end, disappointment is all we get.

I'm hoping this one is the real deal, but if it turns out like the rest, I won't be surprised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Doctor Discover HIV Cure. by HiddenShadow: 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
Biafrans making Africans proud
Nigerians making Africans cry
Re: Igbo Doctor Discover HIV Cure. by HiddenShadow: 12:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
Danielmoore:

Tomorrow this one will claim that he is Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Doctor Discover HIV Cure. by chymes0359(m): 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
Not my thing!
So Nigerians should begin to have unprotected sex, keep behind this man medicine in wallet, like the keep condom!
grin grin
Re: Igbo Doctor Discover HIV Cure. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
HiddenShadow:

okay am not Igbo am anioma that's what you want to hear
na me dey even force myself to claim Igbo
Re: Igbo Doctor Discover HIV Cure. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Re: Igbo Doctor Discover HIV Cure. by akulaxx: 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
THE AFONJAS HAVE FLED THE THREAD

NOW THEY CAN SEE SUPERIORITY ENDLESSLY FROM BIAFRANS

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Doctor Discover HIV Cure. by FKO81(m): 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
Canada invites Prof Ezeibe
over discovery of HIV/
AIDS therapy

authorityngr.com/2017/03/Canada-invites-Prof-Ezeibe-over-discovery-of-HIV-AIDS-therapy/

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Doctor Discover HIV Cure. by chymes0359(m): 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
omenkaLives:

We've been reading stuffs like this for over a decade, begining with Abalaka (I'm sure over half of the people who are reading this don't even know who the man is) through several other people to this.

I'm hoping this one is the real deal, but if it turns out like the rest, I won't be surprised.
YOU SOUNDS LIKE ONE LIVING WITH HIV.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Doctor Discover HIV Cure. by HiddenShadow: 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
Danielmoore:

You are not only Anioma but Sambisa person
Re: Igbo Doctor Discover HIV Cure. by mpianya39(m): 12:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Igbo Doctor Discover HIV Cure. by Nemesis1: 12:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
omenkaLives:

I was going to mention abalaka , you beat me to it

If it's not from CDC USA take it at your own peril

Buy it at your own loss
Re: Igbo Doctor Discover HIV Cure. by njoku10(m): 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
this post should be moved to front page please
Re: Igbo Doctor Discover HIV Cure. by donphilopus: 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
chymes0359:

YOU SOUNDS LIKE ONE LIVING WITH HIV.

You shouldn't blame your inability to comprehend on him. Getting his hopes up because a Nigerian is about making name for himself through the discovery doesn't mean he's infected. Though he just like many other persons here might be affected not infected!
Re: Igbo Doctor Discover HIV Cure. by Danladi7: 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
lionjungle3000:
Space booked...waiting for Afonjas. They are coming in high speed. I have told them if you are man enough agree to separation as Igbos are requesting, then you know who Igbos are...maka chukwu. What is Israel is doing to arab nations will be a child's play. I'm telling you, Biafrran made aircraft will be encircling Oduduwa Republic 24/7, we won't hurt you people, just a show of might that you people are nothing.
INFERIORITY COMPLEX!

Re: Igbo Doctor Discover HIV Cure. by Danladi7: 1:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
njoku10:
this post should be moved to front page please
When the OP add his source!

Untill then.it still remain normal chestbeat!
Re: Igbo Doctor Discover HIV Cure. by Jesusloveyou: 1:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
IPods sef
Re: Igbo Doctor Discover HIV Cure. by Blue3k(m): 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
Can't you guys wait for clinical trials before getting hopes up. Post the medical research for the forum.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Dies At Abuja Hospital After “simple” Appendix Surgery:photo / 8 Negative Side Effects Of Masturbation / Cucumber Benefits For Men: Importance Of Cucumber Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.