Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Between Honda EOD And Toyota BIG DADDY - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Between Honda EOD And Toyota BIG DADDY (2024 Views)

Opinion - Between Honda Accord EOD and Toyota Camry Drop Light / Authentic Naija used 2005 Toyota Big daddy for claims! / Between Honda Civic 2007 And Eod 2004 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Honda EOD And Toyota BIG DADDY by waledeji(m): 11:41am On Sep 08, 2017
Pls gurus in the house I need your advice badly.
I intend of getting a fairly used car for myself and I have narrowed it down between these two cars . I saw them on old and I have inspected two of them and they are in good condition, and they have the same price tag. Pls which one should I go for.

Im a first timer and I wouldn't want any car that will give me maintenance problems

These are the pictures of the car.

Thanks guys

Re: Between Honda EOD And Toyota BIG DADDY by smartty68(m): 11:51am On Sep 08, 2017
waledeji:
I intend of getting a fairly used car for myself and I have narrowed it down between these two cars . I saw them on old and I have inspected two of them and they are in good condition, and they have the same price tag. Pls which one should I go for.

Im a first timer and I wouldn't want any car that will give me maintenance problems

Thanks guys
Please what's EOD?
Or does it means END OF DISCUSSION?
Thanks

My only fear with Honda products is the front wheel pulling out at anytime

1 Like

Re: Between Honda EOD And Toyota BIG DADDY by diportivo: 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
test drive both

the one u feel best inside is the one u should choose.

they are both nice cars

1 Like

Re: Between Honda EOD And Toyota BIG DADDY by heendrix(m): 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
waledeji:

Thanks guys

Toyota got more durability than honda
Re: Between Honda EOD And Toyota BIG DADDY by waledeji(m): 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
diportivo:
test drive both

the one u feel best inside is the one u should choose.

they are both nice cars

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Between Honda EOD And Toyota BIG DADDY by waledeji(m): 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
heendrix:

Toyota got more durability than honda

Alright thanks
Re: Between Honda EOD And Toyota BIG DADDY by waledeji(m): 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2017
smartty68:

Please what's EOD?
Or does it means END OF DISCUSSION?
Thanks

My only fear with Honda products is the front wheel pulling out at anytime
Yes End of discussion 2005 model, while the Toyota is 200 2 model
Re: Between Honda EOD And Toyota BIG DADDY by freshvine(f): 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
waledeji:
Yes End of discussion 2005 model, while the Toyota is 200 2 model

It's not true the Honda is 2005 model.
Re: Between Honda EOD And Toyota BIG DADDY by abojekt: 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
Go for the Camry. Its fuel consumption is a little better than the EOD and its most durable.
Re: Between Honda EOD And Toyota BIG DADDY by mustykay: 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
waledeji:

Thanks guys
Oga toyota all the way.Dont think twice. na only mechanics will advice you to buy EOD.

1 Like

Re: Between Honda EOD And Toyota BIG DADDY by Anchor84: 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
Toyota all the way

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Toyota Picnic (tokumbo) In Festac At N1.6m Negotiable / .. / Now Selling This Finest 2007 Honda Accord Discussion Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.