Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

UNIPORT Student Who Escaped From Rivers Police Custody After Raping And Killing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIPORT Student Who Escaped From Rivers Police Custody After Raping And Killing (445 Views)

Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG / Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video) / Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIPORT Student Who Escaped From Rivers Police Custody After Raping And Killing by EdozieRichard: 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ifeanyi Dike, an undergraduate student from the University of Port Harcourt, who escaped from the custody of Rivers state police command on Sunday, August 19th after he was arrested for raping, killing and cutting off vital body parts of an eight-year-old girl, Chikamso, in Port Harcourt, Rivers state, has been rearrested.

Ifeanyi who had been on the run, was arrested in Jos, Plateau state where he was hiding. The state commissioner of police, Zaki Ahmed, said the suspect was arrested this morning by men of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad in the state.

He is currently being transported to Rivers state where he would be tried for murder and rape.

Recall that the police officer who was on duty when he escaped from custody has been dismissed and is now being tried for conspiracy and obstruction of justice.

Re: UNIPORT Student Who Escaped From Rivers Police Custody After Raping And Killing by NairalandSARS: 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
Re: UNIPORT Student Who Escaped From Rivers Police Custody After Raping And Killing by ebereokey(m): 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
Show me the picture before I belive una,,stupid people everywhere, hope the haven't arrested One Muumuu Alamajiriri as that rapist
Re: UNIPORT Student Who Escaped From Rivers Police Custody After Raping And Killing by tydi(m): 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
hmmm how wicked,hardened and cruel the heart of men has become. justice should be served to him immediatly
Re: UNIPORT Student Who Escaped From Rivers Police Custody After Raping And Killing by Cosmique: 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
he should be handle to me, I will feed him with his flesh for one month!
Re: UNIPORT Student Who Escaped From Rivers Police Custody After Raping And Killing by TEYA: 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Church Elder In Akwa Ibom Slaughtered Wife In Front Of Their Children / One Man Vs Two Policemen / Angry Students Of UNN Place ‘juju’ In Front Of Lecturers’ Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.