Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Workers Chained & Locked Up By Popular Priest 4 Asking Him Pay 4 Their Works(pix - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Workers Chained & Locked Up By Popular Priest 4 Asking Him Pay 4 Their Works(pix (617 Views)

Popular Priest, Agbotifayo, bags 'Icon Of Humanity' award / Did Old Testament Saint Became Righteous Through Their Works? / Zimbabwean Sex Workers Clash With Priest At Their Colleague’s Burial (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Workers Chained & Locked Up By Popular Priest 4 Asking Him Pay 4 Their Works(pix by zoba88: 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
I don't know how true is this story but according to a young man Sensor Chiemerie,he was locked up and chained alongside his coworkers by popular priest Father Edeh for asking him to pay them for the roofing work they did for him.Below is what he wrote....

'Look at what (father edeh) did to us in elele after working for him wicked priest u will never go unpunished because we ask u to pay us for the work we have done for u that's the only crime we committed u ordered ur security to lock us up for three days now what a wicked priest'

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/workers-allegedly-locked-up-and-chained.html?m=1

Re: Workers Chained & Locked Up By Popular Priest 4 Asking Him Pay 4 Their Works(pix by zoba88: 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2017

Re: Workers Chained & Locked Up By Popular Priest 4 Asking Him Pay 4 Their Works(pix by ogeodi(f): 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lord, av mercy
Re: Workers Chained & Locked Up By Popular Priest 4 Asking Him Pay 4 Their Works(pix by zoba88: 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2017

Re: Workers Chained & Locked Up By Popular Priest 4 Asking Him Pay 4 Their Works(pix by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
What sort of inhuman treatment is this!
...and you will see how this will be swept under the carpet. This is so so wicked.
Re: Workers Chained & Locked Up By Popular Priest 4 Asking Him Pay 4 Their Works(pix by Neminc: 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
Anybody that knows father edeh (he owns Madonna university) knows that he is capable of this. I almost fell victim of his sadistic and irrational character just because I was going to uli and a friend asked me to help him drop some money and provisions for his sister in the school. They didn't let me see her and I had to drop everything with the security at the gate who assured me that the school authorities will give them to her. Just as I was about living, I saw father edeh's convoy coming and everyone started running helter skelter to their posts(obviously in eye service) as no one wanted to be caught not doing what he was supposed to be doing. The security men who had hitherto been talking normally with me suddenly became stern faced and hostile, they ordered me to leave immediately. As I was heading away from there, his convoy passed me and stopped, all of a sudden some ferocious looking policemen and some other plain clothed men came out, surrounded me and pushed me to where his car was. He just wound down and started asking me all sorts of questions. Who I was and who did I come to see, I had to do some quick thinking and lied that I came to make enquiries about the admission requirements of the school because my sister wants to apply to the school. He was just talking to me in a very rude and condescending manner. He said they should bundle me to the security to confirm from them if I was saying the truth. Luckily for me, he had a guest (a white priest) in the car with him. He was the one who intervened and convinced them to let me go. Only God know wetin for happen to me that day

(1) (Reply)

HALLELUYA HALLELUYA: It Is Already 24th September And The World Does Not End / 10 Ways To Identify A Prosperity Preacher! Prosperity Preachers Exposed / Bible Stories (45): Esau Forgives Jacob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.