Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,921 members, 7,828,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Pls Which Science Course Can I Study With Chemistry F9 in UNILAG - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Which Science Course Can I Study With Chemistry F9 in UNILAG (3193 Views)

Mayowa Joshua Amusan Had F9 Parallel In NECO (Photos) / Black Panther In UNILAG Final Year Medical Exam Question (photo) / List Of Courses You Can Study With D7/E8/F9 In Physics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Which Science Course Can I Study With Chemistry F9 in UNILAG by chopping(m): 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
Can i do any science course in Unilag with my Chemistry to be F9 and maths b3,f/maths b3,english c6,economics c4,geography c5,physics c4,
Re: Pls Which Science Course Can I Study With Chemistry F9 in UNILAG by haftob(m): 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
chopping:
Can i do any science course in Unilag with my Chemistry to be F9 and maths b3,f/maths b3,english c6,economics c4,geography c5,physics c4,
Actuarial science
Re: Pls Which Science Course Can I Study With Chemistry F9 in UNILAG by GloriaNinja(f): 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
GEOLOGY
Re: Pls Which Science Course Can I Study With Chemistry F9 in UNILAG by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
Try writing waec again
Re: Pls Which Science Course Can I Study With Chemistry F9 in UNILAG by dominique(f): 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
GEOLOGY

Nothing like geology in unilag but there's geophysics and I believe chemistry is required for that.

@topic you can study Economics, Geography, Maths, Computer science etc. You have quite a lot of options. Don't listen to anybody telling you to write another WAEC

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Science Course Can I Study With Chemistry F9 in UNILAG by charleff512(m): 6:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
DONT JUST SETTLE FOR LESS BECAUSE OF THE DEFICIENCY IN CHEMISTRY.YOU ARE STILL VERY YOUNG REMEDY THE CHEMISTRY AND STUDY YOUR DREAM COURSE.
Re: Pls Which Science Course Can I Study With Chemistry F9 in UNILAG by GloriaNinja(f): 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
dominique:

Nothing like geology in unilag but there's geophysics and I believe chemistry is required for that.

@topic you can study Economics, Geography, Maths, Computer science etc. You have quite a lot of options. Don't listen to anybody telling you to write another WAEC
COMPUTER SCIENCE IS A GREAT COURSE. HE SHOULD GO FOR IT.
Re: Pls Which Science Course Can I Study With Chemistry F9 in UNILAG by Uchexxy(m): 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
I really cant think of a science course that wont require chem at o'level.
Re: Pls Which Science Course Can I Study With Chemistry F9 in UNILAG by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
SWIMMING
Re: Pls Which Science Course Can I Study With Chemistry F9 in UNILAG by Aegerine: 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
GEOLOGY
That's incorrect. She can't study geology without chemistry
Re: Pls Which Science Course Can I Study With Chemistry F9 in UNILAG by Usernamefornl: 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
Apply 4 f9 engineering. Na joke o!
Re: Pls Which Science Course Can I Study With Chemistry F9 in UNILAG by princealexndre(m): 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
Architecture, Mathematics, Statistics
Re: Pls Which Science Course Can I Study With Chemistry F9 in UNILAG by davbravo(m): 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
chopping:
for faculty of sciences you can study Mathematics........for Faculty of environmental sciences, Urban and regional planning, quantity surveying and Estate management....for faculty of social sciences, Economics and Geography......These are the only courses you met the requirements for apart from those in faculty of Education which I didn't bother checking

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Science Course Can I Study With Chemistry F9 in UNILAG by chopping(m): 7:09am On Sep 09, 2017
davbravo:
for faculty of sciences you can study Mathematics........for Faculty of environmental sciences, Urban and regional planning, quantity surveying and Estate management....for faculty of social sciences, Economics and Geography......These are the only courses you met the requirements for apart from those in faculty of Education which I didn't bother checking
thanks so much
Re: Pls Which Science Course Can I Study With Chemistry F9 in UNILAG by davbravo(m): 7:36am On Sep 09, 2017
chopping:
thanks so much
UWC

(1) (Reply)

2010/2011 Admission@ Osun State Polytechnic, Iree / Is Advance Diploma Frm University D Same With Hnd? / WAEC GCE (nov/dec) 2012 Results Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.