Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos (33091 Views)

DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) / Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) / New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2017
fpeter:
Too many beauty contests nowadays, we can't even keep up with them.
you should enter one of the contests rather than hating

1 Like

Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by everydayboy: 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
Nma27:
Na that person wey stand like say life done tire am @dp be you? The girls fiancee get swagger at least.

You even give am small props..... Mcheew..... The guy be like baboon wey dey find banana..... See him okpolo eye for DP like goat head inside isiewu..... Even if the guy Na billionnaire he go still look like baboon..... I dey laugh +vex. What's my problem with this guy sef
Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
everydayboy:

You even give am small props..... Mcheew..... The guy be like baboon wey dey find banana..... See him okpolo eye for DP like goat head inside isiewu..... Even if the guy Na billionnaire he go still look like baboon..... I dey laugh +vex. What's my problem with this guy sef
hhaahhahahahhahahahah. Calm down
Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by countryfive: 6:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
eaglechild:
All you needed to say was happy married life or nothing at all.
yes you're wright ,that I did from the bottom of my heart .
Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by Luckygurl(f): 6:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
Cuteness and decency overload
Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
She is beautiful. I hope he will take her abroad with him else she will have to share 'cause 99% of all guys abroad cheat on their wives who stayed back in Nigeria. wink
Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by everydayboy: 6:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
Nma27:
hhaahhahahahhahahahah. Calm down

Lol..... Okay....... I don calm... lipsrsealed
Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by Oju4190: 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
fuckjesus:
May sense fall on you
Guy na u need d sense pass ooo.How can ur moniker reads fuskjesus.Who well so

1 Like

Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by Lovintus2(m): 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
Happy married life

IN OTHER NEWS: Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for my short comedy skits
Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by ICEMAN(m): 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
[i][/i]
countryfive:
beauty queen ko beauty queen ni all dey fined men wey get money.
when she starts looking old hope the man won't cheat on her.
q, dump him for another man.
Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by Eleganza33(f): 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ymodulus:
What is he doing in Turkey?
What business?
esokwu m aju
Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by nwoye72: 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
we do know what he does as business in turkey,good luck
Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by RealZizou(m): 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lolz....u be wizard o grin grin
Innobee99:
For ur dream abi?
Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by silverspringle(f): 8:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
#Ikeduru, my beloved hometown.

1 Like

Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by Yuji: 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
She is pretty unlike others who would paint their faces with huge layers of makeup. Happy married life to the couple. Proud Imolite grin

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by silverspringle(f): 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
eaglechild:

All you needed to say was happy married life or nothing at all.
Are u the only one who doesn't know that most 'boys' in NL are saddist. I wonder how their life is aside this forum
Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by frankIzuchukwu(m): 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
Hapi marriage life Sharon !!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cute Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Plenary Meeting In Lagos [PICS] / Fred Nuamah Buys A Porsche For His Wife, Martekor Nuamah / Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.