Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Life changer investment lands for sale at ibeju lekki without government trouble - Properties (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Life changer investment lands for sale at ibeju lekki without government trouble (9524 Views)

Secured Land Without Government Acquisition In Epe / Land in Ibeju Lekki for Sale - Land in beju Lekki without omo onile wahala / Buy A Land In Flourish Royal Garden, Ibeju Lekki Without Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life changer investment lands for sale at ibeju lekki without government trouble by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 4:40am On Oct 15, 2019
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.
Re: Life changer investment lands for sale at ibeju lekki without government trouble by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.
Re: Life changer investment lands for sale at ibeju lekki without government trouble by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 7:55am On Oct 18, 2019
Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly.
Re: Life changer investment lands for sale at ibeju lekki without government trouble by mrben2: 7:59am On Oct 18, 2019
Good day all, i have a good and genuine offer to make here.

Please i have 500 square meter land for sale with Brekete family site and services, Abuja.

We will perfect the transaction at the Brekete Site and Services office. @ Suite 303, MKK Plaza, opposite Gudu Market, Gudu District, Abuja.

Interested buyers should please contact me or drop your reservation or concerns here.

Please you can reach me with this number 07064647660

Thank you
Re: Life changer investment lands for sale at ibeju lekki without government trouble by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 4:55am On Oct 20, 2019
be part of the investment and make your future brighter
Re: Life changer investment lands for sale at ibeju lekki without government trouble by IBEJULEKIREALTO(m): 5:52am On Oct 22, 2019
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.
Re: Life changer investment lands for sale at ibeju lekki without government trouble by Quickroofingpro: 10:20am On Oct 22, 2019
We are known as "The Roof Supermarket."
A fully registered company in Nigeria. We do all types of Aluminium Designs, Stone Coated Roofs Viz; Original Metrotile (from Belgium), Original Wichtech Gerrard Roof(from New Zealand), Korean products, Canada products, China products. The advantage you have is that we offer you myriads of options, without trying to convince you about a particular brand, rather we make recommendations to you based on what you want and what you can afford, thereby making you king in your own decision.
More so, we give you even lower prices than you can get elsewhere. Reasons are because we have distributorship agreements with most of them, as the volume we sale in a year is very high, hence the reason for them to give us great prices which our customers enjoys indirectly.
Give us a chance to make your next Roofing project a peace of mind.
For more info: Kindly Call/Watsapp us 08174884396, 08122253956
or visit quickroofingsystems.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Oke Aro Ogun State Project - A 4 Bedroom Duplex With Saloon / Lovely 5bedroom Fully Detached Duplex N70m With C Of O Welcome Home / I Need Advice On Roofing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.