Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Skyebank Want To Make Me Not To Write My Final Semester Exams - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Skyebank Want To Make Me Not To Write My Final Semester Exams (410 Views)

Online Write My Assignment UK Service / Oau Postgraduate Form For Harmattan Semester 2021/2022 Session Is On Sale Now / News Of Mass Sacking At Skyebank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skyebank Want To Make Me Not To Write My Final Semester Exams by smcotty(m): 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
I don't know if this is the proper place to post this. On the 19th of August, my lodge in school came to me to help him credit his bet9ja online account with #10000 which he was to go deposit into my account since his Visa card can't do the transaction.

The first attempt failed and the second was successful, but Skyebank debited me twice and till date the money has not be retracted, I've been to my branch more time than I can even recall buh yet they are not doing anything about it and the money was supposed to be used to pay my tuition fee and exam starts by Monday and I'm yet to pay.

Please moderators move this to FP, I need advice on how to go about this cos I'm on the verge of being withdrawn if Exams Commence and i don't pay up.

Funny Enough I tweeted them earlier today and they promised to look into buh till now I'm yet to see the money in my account,
please what do I do? Bida poly no are very strict when it comes to issues like this.
Re: Skyebank Want To Make Me Not To Write My Final Semester Exams by IHATEPUZZY(m): 8:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
U carry ur future play bet9ja
Ur papa z proud of u shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Prof. Pat Utomi To Assist EFCC In Anti-corruption Campaign / Free Training On Animation / I’m Not Leaving APC, Alao Akala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.