Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Exploring The City; Baltimore. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Exploring The City; Baltimore. (1294 Views)

Historic Trip To The National Aquarium, Baltimore, USA / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exploring The City; Baltimore. by lovedappie: 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
I will like to know more about Baltimore although I read about it on wikipedia but I want to hear from anyone on this forum who lives/lived there or who knows one or two things about the city like cost/standard of living; crime rate; weather; opportunities etc. Help a brother.
Re: Exploring The City; Baltimore. by otipoju(m): 7:18am On Sep 09, 2017
lovedappie:
I will like to know more about Baltimore although I read about it on wikipedia but I want to hear from anyone on this forum who lives/lived there or who knows one or two things about the city like cost/standard of living; crime rate; weather; opportunities etc. Help a brother.

what is your goal. stay or visit
Re: Exploring The City; Baltimore. by bayocanny: 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
otipoju:

Die minute goal grin
Re: Exploring The City; Baltimore. by Afam4eva(m): 12:12am On Sep 10, 2017
lovedappie:
Baltimore is one of the most crime ridden cities in America owing to it's majority African American population. But Nigerians love it or atleast tolerate it for some reason.
Re: Exploring The City; Baltimore. by lovedappie: 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
otipoju:

Stay bro.
Re: Exploring The City; Baltimore. by lovedappie: 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
Afam4eva:

Baltimore is one of the most crime ridden cities in America owing to it's majority African American population. But Nigerians love it or atleast tolerate it for some reason.

Thanks lad �
Re: Exploring The City; Baltimore. by otipoju(m): 2:00am On Sep 13, 2017
lovedappie:

Stay bro.

if its stay. you gotta be able to make a living before you get into the system.

if you dont mind living in dallas. making a honest living won't be a problem.

also MD is liberal in that respect once you can get an ITIN.

(1) (Reply)

Man Narrates How His Friend Who Got His American Visa Cries; Says 'i've Escaped' / Major Accident In Eket Atabong. One Dead. Graphics Pics. / Japa: Why Isn’t Every Nigerian A Billionaire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.