Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Generation Of RRR Number For Federal School Of Occupational Therapy. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Generation Of RRR Number For Federal School Of Occupational Therapy. (1389 Views)

How To Generate, Verify, RRR Number And Fund NOUN Wallet for 2019 / Nuc Approve 37 New Courses For Federal University Dutse / Full List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Federal Government Scholarship Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Generation Of RRR Number For Federal School Of Occupational Therapy. by Angelina996(f): 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
It's urgent please.

Please, I need help on how to generate remita number for the federal school of occupational therapy, yaba. We were able to avoid a GIFMIS code and after then, it didn't sum up the amount and without that we can't proceed.

They are to resume on Monday with the receipt but the payment can't be made.
Please, helpful contribution.
Help me push this to the front page, the admission may be forfeited
Thanks

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Generation Of RRR Number For Federal School Of Occupational Therapy. by micoco10: 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2017
the name of the school you mentioned, is not listed on the remita app. check the name of the institution again, maybe it is known by another name
Re: Generation Of RRR Number For Federal School Of Occupational Therapy. by Angelina996(f): 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
micoco10:
the name of the school you mentioned, is not listed on the remita app. check the name of the institution again, maybe it is known by another name

Thanks, I've checked it
Re: Generation Of RRR Number For Federal School Of Occupational Therapy. by micoco10: 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
Angelina996:

Thanks, I've checked it

you have generated the RRR I guess?
Re: Generation Of RRR Number For Federal School Of Occupational Therapy. by Angelina996(f): 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
micoco10:

you have generated the RRR I guess?
Still not able to generate it
Re: Generation Of RRR Number For Federal School Of Occupational Therapy. by micoco10: 5:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
get the actual name of d institution. its easy to generate
Re: Generation Of RRR Number For Federal School Of Occupational Therapy. by Angelina996(f): 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
Thanks...its done.

(1) (Reply)

(video) Man Gets An Erection As Warri Prophet Performs Miracle On Him / UNILAG Announces Hostel Balloting For Freshers (UTME & Direct Entry Student) / 300 Level Med Lab Student Commits Suicide Over Break Up (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.