Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

A World In Flames By Johnydon22 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A World In Flames By Johnydon22 (643 Views)

WORLD IN SHOCK: 300 Dead, 1,450 Injured, 50 Kidnapped, Netanyahu Vows Revenge…. / Would You Prefer A World Where Religion Don't Exist At All? / Bishop Oyedepo To Establish 5,000 Churches Across The World In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A World In Flames By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
“The second angel poured out his bowl on the sea, and it turned into blood like that of a dead person, and every living thing in the sea died.
and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind.”

[The book of revelation]

The stars burn millions of a billion billion miles away, beautiful glowing balls of light that dance in our night sky entertaining us with a cosmic grandeur that reminds us of our insignificance.

The gigantic balls of fire burn so far away that the entirety of our existence is not enough to reach them, so big that our mediocre planet seem like a mot of dust in contrast to them.

how then will the stars fall, how then can they be the cause of our doom?

During the world war 2, human warfare changed forever, the first atomic bomb was dropped.

the story has it that when the atomic bomb hit it’s mark, the pilot who had flown the payload to it’s destination looked on with a pale face at the horror that went up in the mushroom cloud and he exclaimed.

“Oh my God, what have we done?”

I do not know the authenticity of this account but i agree with the temerity of it’s argument.
What have we done?

Even God himself would look on with awe and surprise at the extent of our ferocity.

Secrets only himself knew we have unraveled and have turned it’s beauty into a beast against ourselves.

we have discovered the secrets of the Gods, the hush-hush whispers of the atom, we have unwrapped the secrets of the stars.

So as i look at that apocalyptic line in the book of revelation, i do not concern myself in the authenticity of this prophecy, i find myself in a ground where i have little or no faith in prophecies, i do not look at the skies to find the stars that pose imminent threat to us, i look to the earth.

I look at the innocent blue marble ever so quiet from the outside but a troublesome specie have brought the stars into their palms.

we have ourselves created the stars that will mar us, change the course of our history and may be the determining factor of our fate.

We are each, all of us solar powered in some ways, the secrets of stars that once sustained our lives, now is our greatest doom.

I look at the thousands of nuclear weapons on earth, unnecessary stars waiting to be unleashed, an impending doom waiting for the pull of a trigger.
Humanity have never been threatened as we now are, all by the makings of our hand.

"Through a darkness like the bottom of hell, I could hear the voices of the other students calling for their mothers. And at the base of the bridge, inside a big cistern that had been dug out there, was a mother weeping, holding above her head a Unclad baby that was burned red all over its body.

And another mother was crying and sobbing as she gave her burned breast to her baby. In the cistern the students stood with only their heads above the water, and their two hands, which they clasped as they imploringly cried and screamed, calling for their parents.

But every single person who passed was wounded, all of them, and there was no one, there was no one to turn to for help. And the singed hair on the heads of the people was frizzled and whitish and covered with dust. They did not appear to be human, not creatures of this world.

[Narration by a Hiroshima bomb survivor]

The aftermath of a nuclear explosion, i dread to imagine on a more grander scale than that of hiroshima;

The radioactive rays would turn the rivers red, it would be unsafe for aqua biology and humans, the ashes will rise to the sky blotting out the light from the sun, days and nights like would grow dimmer, colder and paler, like the very life have been sucked out of this world.

vegetation would suffer greatly due to lack of direct sunlight, the rains would be as black as tar as we toil wth intense radioactivity from within.
offsprings would suffer terrible mutation, life on earth would never be the same, hiroshima is but a warning from hell.

Nuclear weapons are burning stars in our palms, the same power than lights the sun, explodes in a nuclear bomb, we must congratulate ourselves for achieving this feat but then we must caution ourselves to what we intend to do with it.

it seems to me that the more we know the more foolish we become.

there have been an international treaty apparently after the failed plan of the united states to test a nuclear weapon in space; this treaty states that no country is to use any kind of nuclear power in space.

this more than anything reveals the idiocy of human politics, how is it not ok to use nuclear power in space where it poses less threat to us but it is very ok to have nuclear explosives aimed at the earth?

If there is anywhere that nuclear power should be utilised at all, it is in space, this nonsensical treaty by simpletons in the place of power is the reason why there are no nuclear powered space crafts today but there are thousands of nuclear powered bombs scattered in many nations of the earth.

we congratulate ourselves on our humanity, we would detonate no nuclear weapon in a lifeless space but on a world full of life we can and will aim these weapons at.

the irony of this treaty is that the sun itself is a nuclear powered machine.
The stars that may light the flames that will burn this earth will not come from outside this world, it will come from within and we ourselves would light the match stick.

As shared on my forum: Johnyskystories_com and Facebook wall.

What are your thoughts on this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A World In Flames By Johnydon22 by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
First of all, what is this? Politics? Religion? Science? Kabbala? What exactly?
Re: A World In Flames By Johnydon22 by NairalandSARS: 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
So the bombs are the stars that would fall to the earth? Cool.
Re: A World In Flames By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
First of all, what is this? Politics? Religion? Science? Kabbala? What exactly?

Probably all of them. It hinges on an apocalyptic setting: Mostly viewed religiously, Atomic expositions: Scientific, Warfare: Politics and many more kabbala

1 Like

Re: A World In Flames By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
NairalandSARS:
So the bombs are the stars that would fall to the earth? Cool.

Picture it this way, The same reason why a star burns is the same reason why a nuclear bomb explodes. So it could be argued that nuclear bombs are in fact little stars created by humans
Re: A World In Flames By Johnydon22 by Wilgrea7(m): 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
nice writeup... we have crafted our own destruction... who knows how long before the stars start falling again... its only a matter of time.. if nature doesn't take us out, we'll take ourselves out

1 Like

Re: A World In Flames By Johnydon22 by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
johnydon22:

Probably all of them. It hinges on an apocalyptic setting: Mostly viewed religiously, Atomic expositions: Scientific, Warfare: Politics and many more kabbala
Okay. The only possibility of a Kabbala was ridiculed at the same time it was being made. I get your point though.

The world is in a sorry state.

Everyone knows what to do to better it but no one wants to do them.

Even science was and is still political. The cure for AIDS. The Cure for Cancer.

I honestly don't believe that there is no cure for AIDS or Cancer. I've seen too much knowledge to believe we are that dumb.

Why ban marijuana and allow alcohol? Why is DMT not popular?

Why does it seem like there's a purposeful omission of Tesla today?

I don't buy your stories but I get your point. This is where religionists make sense. There is a devil or dark energy ruling this world and will never allow the right things to be done. It's not just greed.
Re: A World In Flames By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Okay. The only possibility of a Kabbala was ridiculed at the same time it was being made. I get your point though.

The world is in a sorry state.

Everyone knows what to do to better it but no one wants to do them.

Even science was and is still political. The cure for AIDS. The Cure for Cancer.

I honestly don't believe that there is no cure for AIDS or Cancer. I've seen too much knowledge to believe we are that dumb.

Why ban marijuana and allow alcohol? Why is DMT not popular?

Why does it seem like there's a purposeful omission of Tesla today?

I don't buy your stories but I get your point. This is where religionists make sense. There is a devil or dark energy ruling this world and will never allow the right things to be done. It's not just greed.

getting the point is enough for me, that is the purpose of the story
Re: A World In Flames By Johnydon22 by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
johnydon22:

getting the point is enough for me, that is the purpose of the story
Okay.
Re: A World In Flames By Johnydon22 by Dracoe(m): 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nice write up, we are indeed the architects of our destruction.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Laodicea, Part 2 : What Makes Jesus Sick? ( Rev 3:16 ) - Paul Ellis / How Could GOD Allow This? How Could GOD Allow This?? / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.