Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Did I Cause This Persons Death - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Did I Cause This Persons Death (351 Views)

Kidnap Of Igwe Nnaji: 21 Persons Declared Wanted By Anambra Police / Afolasade Ashley Afolakemi: Is New Wife The Cause Of Ooni's Divorce? (Photos) / Emir Of Gwandu, Muhammadu Bashar: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, Cause Of Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did I Cause This Persons Death by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
First and foremost if anyone met me in real life they would never believe i did all these things, and i truly am a very nice person it was just madness that made me to do the following.. I reiterate i am NOT a bad person, i had a mental break down during this time and i snapped.. If someone told someone i knew in real life that I did the following honestly no one would believe it.

Anyways, please don't judge I'm consumed with guilt..

I was bullied by a girl when I was a teen so age 18 I sent her a message saying her dead father would be ashamed of her

I had a mental health problem and because of the bullying I experienced with my life I associated a insta famous model with my bullies and I wanted to bully her because I did not like her lifestyle and I wanted to bully her as I felt it was my time to bully after being bullied all my life so I cyber bullied her for years and in one of those bullying episodes I told her that her father will die young

I had an argument with a boy and in the argument I told him that it is good his dad died because at least he doesn't have to see what a mess his son is

When rihannas grandmother died, because I hated rihanna I sent her a message on twitter laughing at it and I said she doesn't have to see her ugly face anymore

And I felt like mocking a few others who lost parents but I did not.

In an argument I told the person close to me (person x) that I wish they will get a heart attack and die (many times I said this)

I also used to make fake accounts and abuse people who wronged me

Fast forward a few years later (person x) who is very close to me gets a heart attack suffers and dies

By this time we had restored our relationship but I feel so bad.

Is it karma? Did I cause this?

And why did my bullies not suffer? I gave my 100% to God and my life is a mess which led me to do those awful things in frustration whereas they never even cared about God and they progressed and did so well.

Help.me.
Re: Did I Cause This Persons Death by 40kobo77part2: 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
Brb.

So God don't count me too among those that adviced you,after your " SWEAR" killed somebody.

Brb again.

(1) (Reply)

Celebes Air In Target Time / Service Workers Forestry Workers Rangers And Police / FOODFRIK.COM Invites You To Post Your Ad For Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.