Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

German Student Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Student Visa (910 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1)

German Student Visa by Sordeequest007: 11:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
pls help me go 2ru the letter if its okay, thanks for ur prompt response

Folashade Adeniran
Rabiatu Thompson Crescent,
Surulere
10001 Lagos,
Nigeria
University of Kaiserslautern
Faculty of Biology
Date: 08/09/2017

Subject: Motivation letter for the MSc Molecular Cell Biology programme at the University of Kaiserslautern
Dear Sirs, Madams
With this letter I hereby wish to apply and state my motivation for entrance to the Master program in Molecular cell Biology at the University of Kaiserslautern for the 2017/18 academic year.
I appreciate this opportunity to introduce myself at your University and I perceive it as a perfect opportunity to support my application for the Master program in Molecular Cell Biology offered by your University. I have chosen this University as my first choice because of valuable scholarly resources and well-known reputation of the highly qualified education of the University of Kaiserslautern.
The four year undergraduate program in {Microbiology} formed the basis of my perseverance towards achieving an in-depth knowledge in the field. As a part of my degree course I studied various subjects relating to diverse aspects of {Biology} which includes {Microbial Genetics and Molecular Biology}.
Besides the college academics I was actively involved in the extra-curricular activities. The driving force behind all this was my aim to develop all the facets of my personality. In this process I could not achieve the grades I wanted to, but now I have garnered the skill of judicious allocation of time and energy. I do not feel that the marks I scored are the sole indicators of my understanding of the subject.
Dutch universities provide European education and are focused on practical side of things. They are also known world-wide for their international education. And this is great, because this allows to study in an international environment, to meet people from around the world, who came to study just like you and to exchange experience and ideas with these people, to learn and understand from inside differences, weaknesses and keys of success of scientific companies world-wide, to get knowledge, skills and education, which is actually competitive in conditions of globalization.
I believe that enrollment to MS.c Molecular Biology program in University of Kaiserslautern is a right step in reaching my goal of becoming a good Molecular Biologist. University of Kaiserslautern is widely-known for its high level modern Center of science and information technology among Dutch technical universities and this is why I have chosen this Prestigious University.
Nigeria may seem to a mature country, but I believe that it still has a lot to change in order to become one. My country’s main source of income is trade of natural resources like oil and gas. And Hi-Tech, scientific research, educational and small business spheres remain undeveloped. I am confident, that if I get a chance to earn master degree in your University, then I will be able to reduce the more than 100,000 lives lost yearly in the country to sickle cell anemia and much more to breast cancer. Ten years from now, I envisage myself as a full-fledged research professional contributing to my country’s development of at least some listed spheres.
The department web site revealed very strong faculty like Prof. {Zuzana Storchova} involved in extensive research in the area of {Molecular Genetics}. This has strengthened my resolve to study at University of {Kaiserslautern}. I am confident that the erudite faculty will make my learning experience extraordinary. If I get the opportunity to be a part of that intellectually stimulating environment, I am sure my talents will be put to optimal use.
I am confident that overall opportunity to study in Europe will broaden my horizons and give me an opportunity to gain world class education and help me become an excellent world researcher.
I would therefore, feel obliged to be able to secure admission in your prestigious university with full financial assistance and pursue my M.S. program. I am sure that I will match all the credentials and will be able to maintain high standards at your university.

With regards,

FOLASHADE ADENIRAN

1 Like

Re: German Student Visa by DisturbingEU(m): 12:05am On Sep 09, 2017
Sordeequest007:

pls help me go 2ru the letter if its okay, thanks for ur prompt response

Folashade Adeniran
Rabiatu Thompson Crescent,
Surulere
10001 Lagos,
Nigeria
University of Kaiserslautern
Faculty of Biology
Date: 08/09/2017

Subject: Motivation letter for the MSc Molecular Cell Biology programme at the University of Kaiserslautern
Dear Sirs, Madams
With this letter I hereby wish to apply and state my motivation for entrance to the Master program in Molecular cell Biology at the University of Kaiserslautern for the 2017/18 academic year.
I appreciate this opportunity to introduce myself at your University and I perceive it as a perfect opportunity to support my application for the Master program in Molecular Cell Biology offered by your University. I have chosen this University as my first choice because of valuable scholarly resources and well-known reputation of the highly qualified education of the University of Kaiserslautern.
The four year undergraduate program in {Microbiology} formed the basis of my perseverance towards achieving an in-depth knowledge in the field. As a part of my degree course I studied various subjects relating to diverse aspects of {Biology} which includes {Microbial Genetics and Molecular Biology}.
Besides the college academics I was actively involved in the extra-curricular activities. The driving force behind all this was my aim to develop all the facets of my personality. In this process I could not achieve the grades I wanted to, but now I have garnered the skill of judicious allocation of time and energy. I do not feel that the marks I scored are the sole indicators of my understanding of the subject.
Dutch universities provide European education and are focused on practical side of things. They are also known world-wide for their international education. And this is great, because this allows to study in an international environment, to meet people from around the world, who came to study just like you and to exchange experience and ideas with these people, to learn and understand from inside differences, weaknesses and keys of success of scientific companies world-wide, to get knowledge, skills and education, which is actually competitive in conditions of globalization.
I believe that enrollment to MS.c Molecular Biology program in University of Kaiserslautern is a right step in reaching my goal of becoming a good Molecular Biologist. University of Kaiserslautern is widely-known for its high level modern Center of science and information technology among Dutch technical universities and this is why I have chosen this Prestigious University.
Nigeria may seem to a mature country, but I believe that it still has a lot to change in order to become one. My country’s main source of income is trade of natural resources like oil and gas. And Hi-Tech, scientific research, educational and small business spheres remain undeveloped. I am confident, that if I get a chance to earn master degree in your University, then I will be able to reduce the more than 100,000 lives lost yearly in the country to sickle cell anemia and much more to breast cancer. Ten years from now, I envisage myself as a full-fledged research professional contributing to my country’s development of at least some listed spheres.
The department web site revealed very strong faculty like Prof. {Zuzana Storchova} involved in extensive research in the area of {Molecular Genetics}. This has strengthened my resolve to study at University of {Kaiserslautern}. I am confident that the erudite faculty will make my learning experience extraordinary. If I get the opportunity to be a part of that intellectually stimulating environment, I am sure my talents will be put to optimal use.
I am confident that overall opportunity to study in Europe will broaden my horizons and give me an opportunity to gain world class education and help me become an excellent world researcher.
I would therefore, feel obliged to be able to secure admission in your prestigious university with full financial assistance and pursue my M.S. program. I am sure that I will match all the credentials and will be able to maintain high standards at your university.

With regards,

FOLASHADE ADENIRAN

https://www.nairaland.com/3941544/general-german-visa-enquiries-part/69
Re: German Student Visa by justwise(m): 6:18am On Sep 09, 2017

1 Like

(1)

10 Brilliant Buildings You Should Know Around The World (photos) / Man Survives Ghastly Car Accident Two Days After His Wedding / Transportation From Ilorin To Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.