Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Dear Young People, Do Not Be Afraid Of Future-pope Francis Tweets - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dear Young People, Do Not Be Afraid Of Future-pope Francis Tweets (344 Views)

Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied / It’s Disrespectful For Young People To Call Me By Name – Shaffy Bello (Video) / Sexy Photos Of Future's Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Young People, Do Not Be Afraid Of Future-pope Francis Tweets by degolden: 7:42am On Sep 09, 2017
Pope Francis, current Pope of the Roman Catholic Church was on Twittter motivating young people all over the world not to be afraid of the future.
See his tweets below…

Dear young people, do not be afraid of the future! Dare to dream big! Keep joy alive, a sign of a young heart that has encountered the Lord.

— Pope Francis (@Pontifex)
I encourage you to entrust yourselves to the Lord, who is the only one who helps and inspires us to contribute to reconciliation and peace.
http://degolden.com/dear-young-people-not-afraid-future-pope-francis-tweets/

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3

Re: Dear Young People, Do Not Be Afraid Of Future-pope Francis Tweets by smartty68(m): 7:53am On Sep 09, 2017
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Simi Wows With Very Emotive Performance Of “smile For Me” (VIDEO) / Eniola Badmus Publicly Reconciles With Davido's Babymama After Their Recent Soci / Playboy Founder Hugh Hefner Dies Aged 91

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.