Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Unboxing Gamesir G3s Bluetooth Gaming Controller Review For Android/pc/vr/ps3 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Unboxing Gamesir G3s Bluetooth Gaming Controller Review For Android/pc/vr/ps3 (1305 Views)

Bluetooth Gaming Mouse Needed / Dream League Soccer 2020 Apk+Obb[DLS2020] Download for Android, Pc, iOS / First Touch Soccer 2020 Download Apk + Obb + Data HD For iOS, Android & PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unboxing Gamesir G3s Bluetooth Gaming Controller Review For Android/pc/vr/ps3 by tkatechy(m): 7:49am On Sep 09, 2017
Unboxing GameSir G3s Bluetooth Gaming Controller Review for Android/PC/VR/PS3 Device! by TkaTechy

In today's post i'll be unboxing one of the best gaming pad out there.

GameSir’s G3s mobile controller initially feels like a quality piece of hardware, but further testing reveals inconsistent features and shoddy production.

Device: GameSir G3s
Developer: GameSir
Price: it varies

Within the box are the GameSir gamepad, a USB charging cable, a wireless receiver, a Dual micro USB cable, a mobile phone mount and a user manual, as well as a bonus velvet bag. The wireless receiver is a small bluetooth dongle, about the size and shape of a cheap wireless mouse dongle. The mobile mount simply clicks onto the device and is fully detachable and firm. Everything was snug and nicely placed, and the removable mount, bonus bag and both sets of wires lead me to believe that the G3s would be a solid controller.

The GameSir G3s controller is advertised as an Android mobile controller but is also compatible with Windows PCs and the PS3

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW FOR MORE INFO

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nvP24ssPys&feature=youtu.be]

I hope you all enjoyed it! leave a comment below telling me what you think about it
Re: Unboxing Gamesir G3s Bluetooth Gaming Controller Review For Android/pc/vr/ps3 by ayofimihan(m): 11:24am On Sep 09, 2017
Nice nice. how much is 39 usd in naira from amazon? Wanna get this pad but the prices on jumia are ridiculous

(1) (Reply)

Get The New PES 18 For Pc In Kano / Thank You Nigeria! / Football Manager 14/15 Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.