Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Why I Felt NYSC Should Be Scrap - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why I Felt NYSC Should Be Scrap (525 Views)

Youths Protest Against Demands To Scrap NYSC / NYSC Should Be Held Responsible For Kidnap Of Corpers In Zamfara - Shehu Sani / Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Felt NYSC Should Be Scrap by localmovers500(m): 9:20am On Sep 09, 2017
feeling pained.
Just a month to NYSC POP from Anambra State!!!!
Death where is thy string?
Why now Jenyo? Why you? Why would death cut short your life now, just from your home to Anambra State where you are diligently serving your fatherland? NYSC should be scraped cos it is taking more of lives.. How much is #19,800 that would now send people to their early grave?
Still finding it hard to believe that you are gone.. Jenyo!!!!!!!!!! Please, rise up and talk to me.. I can still vividly remember back in our University days (Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko, Ondo State), same English department, tho I was a Year ahead of you.. How you used to come and visit myself, Babalola Segun, Famoroty Mykel Tywo , Japhet Ayomide , Bowale Adepoju , Akintade Odunayo Michael at home.. We would try our best to explain some things to you about some of the courses you have issues with, being a senior colleague.
Am just speechless cos your death came as a blow and shocker.. Rest On Jenyo..
Death is so cruel..
May the good Lord give your parents the fortitude to bear the immeasurable loss.. May the family of the bereaved accept my heartfelt condolence. So painful..
# I miss you..
# We miss you..
# AAUA English Edu Class'14 misses you..
#AAUA English Edu Class'15 misses you..
# NYSC Anambra State CMs misses you..
#AAUA our Alma mater misses you...........
Return If Possible Jenyo

Re: Why I Felt NYSC Should Be Scrap by bolinjkezzy(m): 9:54am On Sep 09, 2017
RIP dude.....
Re: Why I Felt NYSC Should Be Scrap by localmovers500(m): 9:58am On Sep 09, 2017
This is her pics

Re: Why I Felt NYSC Should Be Scrap by localmovers500(m): 10:02am On Sep 09, 2017
more

(1) (Reply)

2016 Batch 'b' (stream One) Passes Out Nov 2 / Dont Be Proud Of Ur Allowee But Be Proud Of Ur Investments / Please Where Can I Get NYSC Material In Mararaba, Nasarrawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.