Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Braid Styles To Inspire Your Weekend - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Braid Styles To Inspire Your Weekend (1099 Views)

What Have You Survived This Year? Inspire Others / List 5 Quotes That Inspire You / 15 Quotes For Entrepreneurs That Will Inspire Your Journey To Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Braid Styles To Inspire Your Weekend by mickyglam: 10:18am On Sep 09, 2017
This weekend we will be showing you guys lovely braid styles.

Braids have been recorded as one of the top hairstyle which is totally impeccable and gorgeous it equally doesn’t select head shape and hair type . it has also been a source of help to people that doesn’t have front hair of course depending on the type of braid style you want to plait. Braids gives you the opportunity to style your hair differently as much as you want making it look more gorgeous everyday and give you a nice different look altogether, it brings out your face very well just like my friend will say “it brings out the real you in you” #laughs…
Thinking of hairstyle to make that will last longer for you? Definitely you should go for braids because the last longer than you could ever imagine. I can vividly remember when I braided my hair and I carried it up to 2 months and the hair was still looking smooth and beautiful I never even wanted to loose the hair but of course I still had to, my roommate even carried her own braid for almost 3 months funny enough the hair was still looking smooth (all these depends on the person that is plaiting the hair for you, that’s why it is very important to go to a good hairstylist to make the hair for you)

HERE ARE SOME LOVELY BRAID STYLE THAT YOU CAN EQUALLY GIVE A TRIAL.

Check the reply box for the link to view pictures

Re: Braid Styles To Inspire Your Weekend by mickyglam: 10:19am On Sep 09, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Earn Your Free Bitcoin With This Free Bitcoin / Breaking: Diesel Tanker Explodes, As Lagos Residents Scamper For Safety / Presidential Treat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.