Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

I Bought Infinix S2 I Just Need Your Opinion On The Up And Down Of This Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Bought Infinix S2 I Just Need Your Opinion On The Up And Down Of This Device (1601 Views)

Has Any One Bought Infinix Smart Tv ? / My New Bought Infinix Hot 8 Was Stolen / Infinix Note 4 Vs Infinix S2 Pro (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bought Infinix S2 I Just Need Your Opinion On The Up And Down Of This Device by fargoyoyo: 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
but tell me the downside and the upside of this infinix device
Re: I Bought Infinix S2 I Just Need Your Opinion On The Up And Down Of This Device by otino(m): 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
if the 'downs' supersedes d 'ups' wat are u going to do? throw it away?
Re: I Bought Infinix S2 I Just Need Your Opinion On The Up And Down Of This Device by Mikeal09: 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
otino:
grin
otino:
Re: I Bought Infinix S2 I Just Need Your Opinion On The Up And Down Of This Device by akashi01(m): 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
Opinion after buying the phone? Are you alright?

Well, the phone is scrap, batter drains in 10 minutes. Camera doesn't start.
Charger blows up after 4 days of use.
Doesn't come with flashlight.
12MB RAM.
2.2 inch display.

That's it. grin grin

Get your verified UAE | US | SA PayPal account in few hours.

Number on Signature.

4 Likes

Re: I Bought Infinix S2 I Just Need Your Opinion On The Up And Down Of This Device by Irenemmeso(f): 5:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
Op, how much did u buy it? And does it have notification light?
Re: I Bought Infinix S2 I Just Need Your Opinion On The Up And Down Of This Device by fargoyoyo: 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
my infinix s2 has notification light is 2gram battery draining I don't c it drain on mine beside mine is version 7.0 all d spec I c about infinix s2 is version 6.0 mine is 7.0 device so fast I swear
Re: I Bought Infinix S2 I Just Need Your Opinion On The Up And Down Of This Device by Irenemmeso(f): 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
fargoyoyo:
my infinix s2 has notification light is 2gram battery draining I don't c it drain on mine beside mine is version 7.0 all d spec I c about infinix s2 is version 6.0 mine is 7.0 device so fast I swear
how much did u buy it?
Re: I Bought Infinix S2 I Just Need Your Opinion On The Up And Down Of This Device by fargoyoyo: 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
Irenemmeso:
Op, how much did u buy it? And does it have notification light?
yes there is notification light
Re: I Bought Infinix S2 I Just Need Your Opinion On The Up And Down Of This Device by fargoyoyo: 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
akashi01:

12MB RAM.
2.2 inch display.

That's it. grin grin

Number on Signature.
min is 2gram battery drain I don't c a blood sucking battery on mine I see super charge mine is 7.0 all d spec I see about dis phone is 6.0 guess I'm lucky nougat
Re: I Bought Infinix S2 I Just Need Your Opinion On The Up And Down Of This Device by Irenemmeso(f): 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
And how much did u buy it
fargoyoyo:
yes there is notification light
Re: I Bought Infinix S2 I Just Need Your Opinion On The Up And Down Of This Device by fargoyoyo: 11:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
Irenemmeso:
And how much did u buy it
just N53100
Re: I Bought Infinix S2 I Just Need Your Opinion On The Up And Down Of This Device by henry007(m): 11:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
I can't tell you but i can show you how the S2 holds up with other alternatives

S2 Pro vs Note 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYVsh7k_ygA&t=261s

S2 Pro Vs Camon CX Camera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMI67LiLkVA&t=6s

S2 Pro vs Camon CX Speed test

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR55roJCXas&t=5s

S2 Pro vs iPhone 6 plus camera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO3D7hIhkJA
Re: I Bought Infinix S2 I Just Need Your Opinion On The Up And Down Of This Device by samsam2019: 2:12am On Sep 10, 2017
Fantastic phone. I hated anything chinko for years before I saw the phone and bought 2

BTW I have one for sale
Re: I Bought Infinix S2 I Just Need Your Opinion On The Up And Down Of This Device by Irenemmeso(f): 11:06am On Sep 10, 2017
samsam2019:
Fantastic phone. I hated anything chinko for years before I saw the phone and bought 2

BTW I have one for sale
al these hypingjust to sel d phone
Re: I Bought Infinix S2 I Just Need Your Opinion On The Up And Down Of This Device by samsam2019: 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
Irenemmeso:
al these hypingjust to sel d phone
lol it's a good phone to be honest. Its just that I'm a Samsung fanboy and I bought the s2 when I was broke. Back on Samsung now

And trust me, I didn't hype the s2 it's indeed a very capable phone
Re: I Bought Infinix S2 I Just Need Your Opinion On The Up And Down Of This Device by Irenemmeso(f): 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
samsam2019:
lol it's a good phone to be honest. Its just that I'm a Samsung fanboy and I bought the s2 when I was broke. Back on Samsung now

And trust me, I didn't hype the s2 it's indeed a very capable phone
ok, does the ba3 last?
Re: I Bought Infinix S2 I Just Need Your Opinion On The Up And Down Of This Device by samsam2019: 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
Irenemmeso:
ok, does the ba3 last?
it has a good battery. I don't care much about phone battery capacity as I have light at home and work but the phone's battery is solid.

It's just 50k+ . You can buy the phone. I recommend it

Plus it has a good camera and a dual front facing camera too
Re: I Bought Infinix S2 I Just Need Your Opinion On The Up And Down Of This Device by Irenemmeso(f): 7:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
Ok thanks
samsam2019:
it has a good battery. I don't care much about phone battery capacity as I have light at home and work but the phone's battery is solid.

It's just 50k+ . You can buy the phone. I recommend it

Plus it has a good camera and a dual front facing camera too
Re: I Bought Infinix S2 I Just Need Your Opinion On The Up And Down Of This Device by stevewheezy(m): 10:51am On Sep 11, 2017
akashi01:

12MB RAM.
2.2 inch display.

That's it. grin grin

Number on Signature.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Bought Infinix S2 I Just Need Your Opinion On The Up And Down Of This Device by Irenemmeso(f): 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
Fargoyoyo i just bought mine today @ finebrothers 48,500 7.0nougat. The problem is that i dnt knw how to set fingerprint ,i tried doing it but couldnt
Re: I Bought Infinix S2 I Just Need Your Opinion On The Up And Down Of This Device by fargoyoyo: 5:14am On Sep 18, 2017
go to d settings security and put a password or pin after that locate the ginger print icon on the home screen and follow the procedure
Re: I Bought Infinix S2 I Just Need Your Opinion On The Up And Down Of This Device by Irenemmeso(f): 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
fargoyoyo:
go to d settings security and put a password or pin after that locate the ginger print icon on the home screen and follow the procedure
I have done it, thanks
did you put tempered glass or you put the screen guard it came with?
Re: I Bought Infinix S2 I Just Need Your Opinion On The Up And Down Of This Device by fargoyoyo: 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
Irenemmeso:
I have done it, thanks
did you put tempered glass or you put the screen guard it came with?
put nothing but I'm actually planing to get one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo A536 Screen And Touch / How Can I Make Eba With 4g Network / Blackberry Classic For Sale (fairly Used)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.