Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,085 members, 7,852,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

Legendary Country Music Legend Don Williams Is Died - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Legendary Country Music Legend Don Williams Is Died (448 Views)

Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring / Country Music Singer, Justin Carter Accidentally Shoots Himself To Death (Photo) / OMG! Pharrell Williams is 77 Years old(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Legendary Country Music Legend Don Williams Is Died by talk2saintify(m): 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2017

American country singer and songwriter Don Williams has died at the age of 78.

A rep confirmed that the Hall of Fame member died after a short illness, leaving the country music world in shock.

The death of the legendary singer who is regarded as one of the greatest and certainly most distinctive voices in country music history, comes two years after he officially retired from music.

Williams' is best-known for his several hit tracks, which include:'Tulsa Time', 'Back in My Younger Days', 'You’re My Best Friend', 'Lord, I Hope This Day Is Good', and 'Some Broken Hearts Never Mend' among many others.

The Texas born is survived by his wife Joy Bucher and his two children, Gary Williams and Tim Williams.
http://valentineigbeli..com.ng/2017/09/legendary-country-music-legend-don.html
Mynd44,Lalasticlala
Re: Legendary Country Music Legend Don Williams Is Died by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2017
wawu my favourite. He takes me to bed every night with his country music. favourite are amanda, Jamaican trip, and so on. r.i.p. my mentor and legend.
Re: Legendary Country Music Legend Don Williams Is Died by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
RIP

(1) (Reply)

Damian Marley Putting Hair In Backpack To Play Football / Anita Joseph Twerks To Charles Okocha Haters Shove It Off Your Ass Video / News: Tiemoue Bakayoko Involved In Car Crash On Way Home From Chelsea Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.