Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Thomas Est Cul-de-sac Land 4 Sale By Owner - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Thomas Est Cul-de-sac Land 4 Sale By Owner (1770 Views)

Newly Build 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq,forsale #25m @thomas Est,ajah. / Newly Built Magnificient 3bedroom With All Rooms Ensuite@thomas Est. Ajah.#28m / 2bd Tolet@500k In Thomas Est Behind Ajiwe Police Station Ajah Lekki(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thomas Est Cul-de-sac Land 4 Sale By Owner by Dynamite98: 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2010
Urgent sale by OWNER! Thomas Estate, Ajah,  land measuring 45' x 120' fenced with gate, sand filled in a built up area for urgent sale.

It has C of O.

Price N8.5m

May also contact our own in-house Lawyer for authenticity and peace of mind.

Serious buyers only, please!!!
Re: Thomas Est Cul-de-sac Land 4 Sale By Owner by lawyer(m): 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2010
Yes i can over vouch for this property 100%. Anything you need to know about this property should be channeled through me especially in relation to the documents.

These are the salient things i know about this property that makes it a super bargain;

1. Most of the lands in Thomas Estate are swampy but this land was recently sandfilled very very well at an enormous cost

2. It is very well fenced

3. The documents which normally give massive wahala in Thomas Estate in regards of the Olumegbon family signing that costs almost a Million Naira for ratification has been recently obtained.

When you do all the calculation for what has been done to perfect the document, the fencing and the sand filling and all in a very prestigious Estate in Lekki Ajah and you minus what the land should originally cost in Thomas Estate then you know it is more than a steal for what the price is being sold for smiley

Valuation for a land in Thomas Estate is over N10Million and that is without fencing, sand filling and ratifcation of the documents directly from the Olumegbon Himself which should set you aback alone almost N1million

So feel free to ask any question about it and chip in your bid.

I rarely endorse properties on Nairaland but since i know the genesis of this land and the millions sunk into it that is being offered for sale now for a give away price, I will definately give this land a major major endorsement especially for people looking for a land in a prestigious Estate in Lekki/Ajah

One more thing, No agency fee! grin

Cheers
Re: Thomas Est Cul-de-sac Land 4 Sale By Owner by pepeless: 8:04am On Feb 26, 2010
what is standard plot size? will you sell below the asking price?
Re: Thomas Est Cul-de-sac Land 4 Sale By Owner by Dynamite98: 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2010
Standard plot is 60' x 120' Call or e-mail your offer. It was advertised that low to avoid much haggling. It's in a built up estate with security. Sale is urgent.
Re: Thomas Est Cul-de-sac Land 4 Sale By Owner by Yankeeboi: 4:30pm On Feb 26, 2010
I'm really interested in Thomas estate, just booked my ticket,coming during easter.

I don't think it will be available by then,but just to let the lawyer knw,if there's any around Thomas estate by ending of march til april.

I prefer dry land in Thomas.
Re: Thomas Est Cul-de-sac Land 4 Sale By Owner by Dynamite98: 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2010
Yankeeboi:

I'm really interested in Thomas estate, just booked my ticket,coming during easter.

I don't think it will be available by then,but just to let the lawyer knw,if there's any around Thomas estate by ending of march til april.

I prefer dry land in Thomas.

If you have some one to check it out for you, call any of the numbers above. It's a place where you can start building now. You don't have to wait. There are neighbours all around.
Re: Thomas Est Cul-de-sac Land 4 Sale By Owner by Yankeeboi: 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2010
I've someone @ Thomas estate to check,but prefer to see it with my lawyer.

What's the name of the street?
Re: Thomas Est Cul-de-sac Land 4 Sale By Owner by Dynamite98: 11:23am On Feb 27, 2010
Still available
Re: Thomas Est Cul-de-sac Land 4 Sale By Owner by Dynamite98: 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2010
still available
Re: Thomas Est Cul-de-sac Land 4 Sale By Owner by Yankeeboi: 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2010
Why don't u wanna answer my question?I'm interested in it,but wanna
figure out the location @ Thomas estate.

I will probably meet you and see for myself if you haven 't sold it.

Coming home soon.
Re: Thomas Est Cul-de-sac Land 4 Sale By Owner by lawyer(m): 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2010
@yannkeboi

You can also get in touch with me to show you the place when you come with the consent of the owner dynamite.

Cheers
Re: Thomas Est Cul-de-sac Land 4 Sale By Owner by Yankeeboi: 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2010
WHERE IS IT LOCATED @ THOMAS ESTATE? I can understand some some are
swampy area and dry land.

I am just curious to knw the particular area.

I believe it a simple question to answer.
Re: Thomas Est Cul-de-sac Land 4 Sale By Owner by lawyer(m): 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2010
There is a reason people dont specifically give out the exact area except on personal request confidentially due to our fraudulent manner of doing things in this country. I have seen it happen where people naively tell clients the exact address and before you know, all manner of people begin to advertise the same property at the back of the owner and that is why either dynamite or I wont tell you the specific area till you or your proxy want to see it personally and view the documents one on one. Sorry if i am being blunt but that is the way things are and operate in these parts.

I would advise dynamite to email you or call you personally which i think is much safer and more reputable in the long run for you to get all your requests attended to in a bespoke manner.

Cheers
Re: Thomas Est Cul-de-sac Land 4 Sale By Owner by lawyer(m): 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2010
One more thing, the land was very swampy and dynamite sand filled it thoroughly. 85% of the areas in thomas estate are swampy areas that have been sandfilled by all the owners there
Re: Thomas Est Cul-de-sac Land 4 Sale By Owner by Yankeeboi: 3:20am On Mar 01, 2010
Thats understandable, i really appreaciate your reply.
Re: Thomas Est Cul-de-sac Land 4 Sale By Owner by Dynamite98: 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2010
still available
Re: Thomas Est Cul-de-sac Land 4 Sale By Owner by Dynamite98: 3:31pm On Mar 02, 2010
Still available, keep the calls coming. Thanks.
Re: Thomas Est Cul-de-sac Land 4 Sale By Owner by Nimshi: 7:18am On Mar 07, 2010
Er, Lawyer, how're you sure the sandfilling is fool-proof?

Has the sand-fill quality been evaluated by a professional?

Just checking; the piece is coming in at about N17K/sq.m. . . .

Re: Thomas Est Cul-de-sac Land 4 Sale By Owner by lawyer(m): 7:17pm On Mar 07, 2010
Nimshi:

Er, Lawyer, how're you sure the sandfilling is fool-proof?

Has the sand-fill quality been evaluated by a professional?

Just checking; the piece is coming in at about N17K/sq.m. . . .

Yes Nimshi. The sand filling was done by a professional and quite a lot of money was spent to make sure it was done in a proper way for construction. Dynamite did it to build personally and dynamite will not sand fill a property that will end up being a hap hazrd job!
Re: Thomas Est Cul-de-sac Land 4 Sale By Owner by Dynamite98: 5:59am On Mar 14, 2010
still available,
Re: Thomas Est Cul-de-sac Land 4 Sale By Owner by X2X(m): 1:45am On Mar 22, 2010
Whats your email please?
Re: Thomas Est Cul-de-sac Land 4 Sale By Owner by Dynamite98: 3:22am On Mar 23, 2010
Thanks for asking. My e-mail address is, airefu at yahoo.com
Re: Thomas Est Cul-de-sac Land 4 Sale By Owner by Dynamite98: 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2010
Still available
Re: Thomas Est Cul-de-sac Land 4 Sale By Owner by Dynamite98: 8:00pm On Mar 24, 2010
Still available
Re: Thomas Est Cul-de-sac Land 4 Sale By Owner by Dynamite98: 5:16am On Apr 04, 2010
Still available
Re: Thomas Est Cul-de-sac Land 4 Sale By Owner by Dynamite98: 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2010
Still available

(1) (Reply)

Top class NEW commercial office building for sale in Ikoyi, Lagos....Hurryy / Thread closed for windows / POP ( Plaster Of Paris) , Wall Screeding And Window Artwork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.