Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,593 members, 7,823,580 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Write For Us And Get Paid. Bloggers Wanted - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Write For Us And Get Paid. Bloggers Wanted (1069 Views)

Intern Writers & Bloggers Wanted! / Bloggers Wanted On 2709 Updates / Interns/bloggers Wanted In Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Write For Us And Get Paid. Bloggers Wanted by Ugoeze2016: 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
Hello everyone we are looking for contributors to write quality articles for zokija.com

Do you have phone, computer. electronic usage or repair tips, buying or selling guides, reviews etc that you would love to share with the world?

Can you write a step by step tutorial for fixing a phone, computer or electronic issues? We would love to hear from you http://zokija.com/guest-bloggers-wanted/
Re: Write For Us And Get Paid. Bloggers Wanted by HiddenManna(m): 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ugoeze2016:
Hello everyone we are looking for contributors to write quality articles for zokija.com

Do you have phone, computer. electronic usage or repair tips, buying or selling guides, reviews etc that you would love to share with the world?

Can you write a step by step tutorial for fixing a phone, computer or electronic issues? We would love to hear from you http://zokija.com/guest-bloggers-wanted/

This shouldn't be for free. .
Re: Write For Us And Get Paid. Bloggers Wanted by Ugoeze2016: 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
Hmmm the title says get paid. Do you have any HiddenManna you want to share? smiley

HiddenManna:

This shouldn't be for free. .
Re: Write For Us And Get Paid. Bloggers Wanted by HiddenManna(m): 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ugoeze2016:
Hmmm the title says get paid. Do you have any HiddenManna you want to share? smiley

LoL.

Lemme think twice first. . .

P.S.

Jesus said in book of Revs 2 "He who overcomes will I give to eat of the hidden manna"

When you've overcome every wiles of the devil (or the antichrist) at the end of this journey of life. You'll get it from Jesus Christ and not me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Write For Us And Get Paid. Bloggers Wanted by kenlisa: 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
How is the payment module?
Re: Write For Us And Get Paid. Bloggers Wanted by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
if you can pay me daily then call my profile number
Re: Write For Us And Get Paid. Bloggers Wanted by Ugoeze2016: 11:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
Bank deposit
kenlisa:
How is the payment module?
Re: Write For Us And Get Paid. Bloggers Wanted by marksleek25: 9:17am On Sep 10, 2017
what's your mode of payment-daily or weekly? How much paid per number of words?
Re: Write For Us And Get Paid. Bloggers Wanted by Ugoeze2016: 11:11am On Sep 10, 2017
Please follow the link for more information or send an email to admin@zokija.com
Thanks

marksleek25:
what's your mode of payment-daily or weekly? How much paid per number of words?
Re: Write For Us And Get Paid. Bloggers Wanted by Ugoeze2016: 9:17am On Oct 03, 2017
We are still hiring, apply now
Re: Write For Us And Get Paid. Bloggers Wanted by Ugoeze2016: 4:52am On Oct 12, 2017
Bump
Still need content writers
Re: Write For Us And Get Paid. Bloggers Wanted by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 12, 2017
I guess your working conditions is so poor that's why 2 weeks since u advertised this you are still searching for writers, you are one of those who think you can pay people peanuts for their intellectual acumen but sorry to burst your bubbles, you will get no writer from here. Its better I write for free than selfish and greedy ones like you.
Re: Write For Us And Get Paid. Bloggers Wanted by Ugoeze2016: 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
grin grin
Camillus92:
I guess your working conditions is so poor that's why 2 weeks since u advertised this you are still searching for writers, you are one of those who think you can pay people peanuts for their intellectual acumen but sorry to burst your bubbles, you will get no writer from here. Its better I write for free than selfish and greedy ones like you.
Re: Write For Us And Get Paid. Bloggers Wanted by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ugoeze2016:
grin grin

What's funny undecided

(1) (Reply)

Procter & Gamble (p&g) Massive Recruitment (ond, Hnd, B.sc, Fresh Grad., I.t) / Nigerian Natural Medicine Development Agency / Job Offer At Giant Beverages Ltd.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.