Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Where Can I Learn Martial Arts(kung Fu) In Nigeria? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Can I Learn Martial Arts(kung Fu) In Nigeria? (11066 Views)

Best Martial Arts Move For Beginners / Fitness And Workouts In The World Of Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) / Martial Law In Chicago As Troops Enter City Streets - Mainstream Media Blackout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Learn Martial Arts(kung Fu) In Nigeria? by zeongeon: 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Hmmn this sounds interesting. So where is this body language company located
The Body Language Company is Located at 334/336 Agege Motor Road, Beside Suzuki Motors Ilupeju Lagos. You can call Prof Pavao who is the Capoeira Instructor on 07038710733.
Re: Where Can I Learn Martial Arts(kung Fu) In Nigeria? by girl4rmspace(f): 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
zeongeon:
The Body Language Company is Located at 334/336 Agege Motor Road, Beside Suzuki Motors Ilupeju Lagos. You can call Prof Pavao who is the Capoeira Instructor on 07038710733.

Ok thanks
Re: Where Can I Learn Martial Arts(kung Fu) In Nigeria? by girl4rmspace(f): 7:24am On Sep 10, 2017
Altrarecords:
Lol you wanna beat up your ex?

cheesy nah not really, I don't think I could ever go physical with anyone I love or once loved
Re: Where Can I Learn Martial Arts(kung Fu) In Nigeria? by llaykorn: 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
girl4rmspace:

cheesy nah not really, I don't think I could ever go physical with anyone I love or once loved

Walk into the National Stadium on a Saturday morning and look to your right just as you get beyond the gate. There are the pools. A fine Taekwondo club trains under the pools. The name is Primekick Academy. The coach has a rare passion for teaching practical self defence. I trained there for years before getting occupied Sat mornings.

Ask anyone for the pool section if you have problems locating the club.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Learn Martial Arts(kung Fu) In Nigeria? by girl4rmspace(f): 10:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
llaykorn:

Walk into the National Stadium on a Saturday morning and look to your right just as you get beyond the gate. There are the pools. A fine Taekwondo club trains under the pools. The name is Primekick Academy. The coach has a rare passion for teaching practical self defence. I trained there for years before getting occupied Sat mornings.

Ask anyone for the pool section if you have problems locating the club.

Ok thanks a lot
Re: Where Can I Learn Martial Arts(kung Fu) In Nigeria? by jaxxy(m): 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
girl4rmspace:

She wants to beat me up bt im already a black belt in ma mind. Lol
Re: Where Can I Learn Martial Arts(kung Fu) In Nigeria? by girl4rmspace(f): 11:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
jaxxy:

She wants to beat me up bt im already a black belt in ma mind. Lol

Lol no be only black belt. Stick to your seat belt jor
Re: Where Can I Learn Martial Arts(kung Fu) In Nigeria? by jaxxy(m): 11:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Lol no be only black belt. Stick to your seat belt jor

Making fun of me bt im full of surprises. Kung fu panda ishtongue
Re: Where Can I Learn Martial Arts(kung Fu) In Nigeria? by jidobaba(m): 11:11am On Sep 18, 2017
girl4rmspace:
Hi guys.

I know it's a very unusual question especially for a lady but you can't help what you love right?

Ok I've always been interested in martial arts since I was a kid. I grew up on the Chinese kung fu movies and since then, one of my fantasies has always been learning martial arts.

So does anyone know where I could actually go to get trained in martial arts right here in Nigeria besides going to China ? Lol
Are you having a laugh? Better just continue with your planks and yoga jeje.
Re: Where Can I Learn Martial Arts(kung Fu) In Nigeria? by girl4rmspace(f): 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
jidobaba:
Are you having a laugh? Better just continue with your planks and yoga jeje.

I want more tongue
Re: Where Can I Learn Martial Arts(kung Fu) In Nigeria? by chronique(m): 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
girl4rmspace:
Hi guys.

I know it's a very unusual question especially for a lady but you can't help what you love right?

Ok I've always been interested in martial arts since I was a kid. I grew up on the Chinese kung fu movies and since then, one of my fantasies has always been learning martial arts.

So does anyone know where I could actually go to get trained in martial arts right here in Nigeria besides going to China ? Lol

Damn! I once had this in mind but the location where someone suggested to me, and where I resided back then, were miles apart (Ikorodu - Lekki). I still wish to learn it though and my reasons for wanting to learn it, is to keep fit. Also heard it makes one mentally alert... Have you finally found a place? Have you started? How has it been? My major problem with stuffs like this, is continuity. I tend to abandon such moves as soon as I start(especially when I get busy for a while and do not meet up with the schedule).
Re: Where Can I Learn Martial Arts(kung Fu) In Nigeria? by girl4rmspace(f): 11:27am On Sep 19, 2017
chronique:

Damn! I once had this in mind but the location where someone suggested to me, and where I resided back then, were miles apart (Ikorodu - Lekki). I still wish to learn it though and my reasons for wanting to learn it, is to keep fit. Also heard it makes one mentally alert... Have you finally found a place? Have you started? How has it been? My major problem with stuffs like this, is continuity. I tend to abandon such moves as soon as I start(especially when I get busy for a while and do not meet up with the schedule).

I haven't started yet. Still talking my time to select the right place
Re: Where Can I Learn Martial Arts(kung Fu) In Nigeria? by chronique(m): 11:30am On Sep 19, 2017
girl4rmspace:

I haven't started yet. Still talking my time to select the right place

Please do quote me with the details on your thread whenever you see a place that is good enough.
Re: Where Can I Learn Martial Arts(kung Fu) In Nigeria? by Adaumunocha(f): 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
I tried kungfu back in school but fell off the wagon due to body pains...
Re: Where Can I Learn Martial Arts(kung Fu) In Nigeria? by pappy4real(m): 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
go to police college Ikeja. they have the facilities and good trainers.
Re: Where Can I Learn Martial Arts(kung Fu) In Nigeria? by girl4rmspace(f): 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2017
chronique:

Please do quote me with the details on your thread whenever you see a place that is good enough.

Ok even if it's China u must follow
Re: Where Can I Learn Martial Arts(kung Fu) In Nigeria? by girl4rmspace(f): 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I tried kungfu back in school but fell off the wagon due to body pains...

Eeyah but u know nothing good comes easy cheesy
Re: Where Can I Learn Martial Arts(kung Fu) In Nigeria? by chronique(m): 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Ok even if it's China u must follow

China? Singing *she got me singing say, say bye bye, say, say bye bye....say say bye bye, to her*
Re: Where Can I Learn Martial Arts(kung Fu) In Nigeria? by girl4rmspace(f): 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
chronique:

China? Singing *she got me singing say, say bye bye, say, say bye bye....say say bye bye, to her*

Lol but why? What if I foot your bills? cheesy
Re: Where Can I Learn Martial Arts(kung Fu) In Nigeria? by chronique(m): 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Lol but why? What if I foot your bills? cheesy

Aunty, I don't want o...lol. I have work to attend to and martial arts won't foot my bills. When you finish learning, come and teach me.
Re: Where Can I Learn Martial Arts(kung Fu) In Nigeria? by girl4rmspace(f): 7:36am On Sep 22, 2017
chronique:

Aunty, I don't want o...lol. I have work to attend to and martial arts won't foot my bills. When you finish learning, come and teach me.

Scaredy cat tongue
Re: Where Can I Learn Martial Arts(kung Fu) In Nigeria? by chronique(m): 8:05am On Sep 22, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Scaredy cat tongue

Go joor. I'm not scared. I just don't want to lose my clients before I come back. Business is all about consistency and sustainability. Martial arts is just for me to be fit and learn a new skill. In my scale of priorities, it doesn't come anywhere close to top 3 immediate needs. I can't come and use time for work to go and learn how to fight. But if you know someone that would fix a fight with Floyd Mayweather after I finish learning, I wouldn't mind leaving for China tomorrow cos win or lose, my account balance will never be the same again. You can ask Conor McGregor what's up...lol.
Re: Where Can I Learn Martial Arts(kung Fu) In Nigeria? by girl4rmspace(f): 9:18am On Sep 22, 2017
chronique:

Go joor. I'm not scared. I just don't want to lose my clients before I come back. Business is all about consistency and sustainability. Martial arts is just for me to be fit and learn a new skill. In my scale of priorities, it doesn't come anywhere close to top 3 immediate needs. I can't come and use time for work to go and learn how to fight. But if you know someone that would fix a fight with Floyd Mayweather after I finish learning, I wouldn't mind leaving for China tomorrow cos win or lose, my account balance will never be the same again. You can ask Conor McGregor what's up...lol.

Lol typical Naija business man, all about the money

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Learn Martial Arts(kung Fu) In Nigeria? by chronique(m): 9:42am On Sep 22, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Lol typical Naija business man, all about the money

It's same everywhere. I'm sure if you got a proposal for some big contract now, you'd forget about Martial arts first, especially when the contract sounds like something that can lead you to 30 billion for the account ti o...
Re: Where Can I Learn Martial Arts(kung Fu) In Nigeria? by girl4rmspace(f): 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
chronique:

It's same everywhere. I'm sure if you got a proposal for some big contract now, you'd forget about Martial arts first, especially when the contract sounds like something that can lead you to 30 billion for the account ti o...

Lol.

Just checked u 2 sell cars. It's like everyone here whose profile i check are car dealers.

Anyway wish u success in your endeavors
Re: Where Can I Learn Martial Arts(kung Fu) In Nigeria? by chronique(m): 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Lol.

Just checked u 2 sell cars. It's like everyone here whose profile i check are car dealers.

Anyway wish u success in your endeavors

Lol. You too. Hopefully, someday in the nearest future, we should sit over a few bottles of drinks and crack a few jokes and that's if you're open to suggestions... Wish you the best too in your field.
Re: Where Can I Learn Martial Arts(kung Fu) In Nigeria? by girl4rmspace(f): 11:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
chronique:

Lol. You too. Hopefully, someday in the nearest future, we should sit over a few bottles of drinks and crack a few jokes and that's if you're open to suggestions... Wish you the best too in your field.

Thanks
Re: Where Can I Learn Martial Arts(kung Fu) In Nigeria? by chronique(m): 11:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Thanks

You're welcome.
Re: Where Can I Learn Martial Arts(kung Fu) In Nigeria? by Huey380: 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2017
girl4rmspace:
Hi guys.

Hello,
I’d like to ask, did you get a great place to learn? If you did, could you please share. I also want to start in 2018, looking for a good place. At least someplace someone has tried out.

Thank you.
Re: Where Can I Learn Martial Arts(kung Fu) In Nigeria? by ShifuWhite(m): 12:12am On Aug 18, 2018
Huey380:

Hello,
I’d like to ask, did you get a great place to learn? If you did, could you please share. I also want to start in 2018, looking for a good place. At least someplace someone has tried out.

Thank you.

� Amituofo...

This is Yong Shifu of KUNGFU.COM.NG (https://kungfu.com.ng)... We teaches traditional Shaolin Kung Fu at National Stadium, Surulere and Ota area of Ogun State.

We focus on body, mind and soul aspect of Shaolin Kung Fu, our Tai Chi and Wing Chun classes are great for adults and females.

Get in touch by visiting our website at
https://kungfu.com.ng
info@kungfu.com.ng
WhatsApp/Call: 07062904716

Re: Where Can I Learn Martial Arts(kung Fu) In Nigeria? by Cmjedward: 10:20am On Jan 03, 2019
Hi, have you found a dojo yet. If you have, do let me know. If you haven't, I can lead you to an appropriate place. 08033502393
Re: Where Can I Learn Martial Arts(kung Fu) In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 26, 2019
[quote author=girl4rmspace post=60298049]

Lagos sir [/quote
Lagos is wide
Please where is it located in lagos ]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Children's Day - Reigniting Our Primary School Memories / Happy Birthday Cocolav / New Scam Are You Familiar With This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.