Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Diary Of My Blog Empire. From 0 To 1 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Diary Of My Blog Empire. From 0 To 1 (887 Views)

Does Anyone Know Empire Nigeria? / Expatriates Hijacked Business Empire From Nigerian Owner / Investigation:how Oil Industry Expatriates Stole A Business Empire From Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of My Blog Empire. From 0 To 1 by royalads: 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
Okay. This is the second time I am starting this type of diary... God willing, I will pull through.

A little about me... I want to launch a medical tech startup... I got no capital for it. I'm not
ready to lick anybody's ass to get the money. So the best option for me is to build a network
of blog empires that will give me the money I need to go full tech.

Down to here. I just started a new blog this week. My mentor told me that if I am going to
make any ish from this blog, that I need to see it as a full-fledged business. I should think of
competing with the likes of enterpreneur.com, forbes.com, huffintonpost etc. shivers...

For reasons known to all, I wont disclose my blog's name or niche. But just know that it is
in a very competitive but financially viable niche. My audience target is foreigners from USA, UK
and Co. Hope Indians don't hop in and occupy my blog oo.. Those guys can be terrible. I tells you.
Re: Diary Of My Blog Empire. From 0 To 1 by royalads: 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
So far, I left my Nigerian host (terrible) and paid for hosting with a foreign company.
I have my site down and ready with just a couple of posts. Traffic is zero... Earnings zero.

For Posting: I am a freelance writer. I intend to write my posts for now until I am able to outsource to
good writers. I am just working on laying sufficient foundation with enough posts on the blog. The blog
post for my blog's foundation should be at least 500 blog posts.

Earnings: Yea yea... I know. I shouldn't be talking about money at this stage... LOL. But it is a motivating factor
to me. So the sooner I talk about it the better for me... I have a Nigerian verified Adsense. I intend to monetize
the blog with Adsense once I get to my first 150-300 blog posts. By that time, search engine for don find my site LOL.

I also intend to write series of books and sell to my visitors( You see why I don't need Naija audience).... I will also make
of amazon affiliate program to monetize the blog. Finally, I intend to launch a paid membership section within the blog.

For now, the focus is to create valuable contents for the blog. Peaceout.
Re: Diary Of My Blog Empire. From 0 To 1 by royalads: 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2017
I will be updating this diary as constantly as my time will allow. I will also
be searching screen shots as much as I as I can too.

Right now... My focus is to write as much posts as I can...I write my contents from scratch.
Also, I intend to get all my traffics from search engines and guest posting. I know that is the harder and
longer route.. But I no get money to dash "Zukerberg" (whatever his name is) biko... He should continue
eating the ones he has in his account.

Please... This is not a tutorial thread... Don't come in to tell me all the problems
your blog has been facing. I have enough problems of my own now. Which is
building a successful business in a very competitive niche.
Re: Diary Of My Blog Empire. From 0 To 1 by royalads: 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
There is this new annoying trend amongst some lousy Nigerians in the Webmaster section.
Someone will just build a brand new blog. Without original content, traffic or earnings and
be looking for who will buy it. Even a mad dog on the street these days can build a blog...
The work is to fill up the blog with valuable content. Stop creating a blog to sale if you
cant put in the work to make it successful.
Re: Diary Of My Blog Empire. From 0 To 1 by royalads: 10:27am On Sep 11, 2017
Good morning. Happy new week. Work continues.
I hear people say "do what you love" "follow your passion".
What of those of us that our passion is to sleep? how we go take do am...
Anyway... I'm off....
Main focus: Content creation

(1) (Reply)

China To Ban Petrol/diesel Cars / Now You Can Enjoy The Digital Report Cards In Nursery, Primary And Secondary Sch / Aliko Dangote: Things You Never Knew About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.