Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,334 members, 7,860,824 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

Bet365special...Betting With Profits.. And Minimising Your Losses - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bet365special...Betting With Profits.. And Minimising Your Losses (340 Views)

Tijanni Babangida's Son Dies As Wife Losses Eye In Accident / Mesut Ozil Launches New Footwear Range With Profits Donated To Help Children / Recover Your Losses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bet365special...Betting With Profits.. And Minimising Your Losses by Ekitibiased(m): 6:31pm On Sep 09, 2017
This is specifically for bet365 users..... My principle is based on Asian handicaps and the cash out option.....and of course time....

Sorry for those using naija bet companies......they don't have a standard cash out......and most of them don't have Asian handicaps......they only have handicaps.....they are not the same at all........
I will also give tips .....live .....and advise when best to cash out..........
With real cashouts......you really understand the quote
" time is money"

Contact me on Whatsapp....08114000400

(1) (Reply)

UEFA Champions League Preview / Rock This 1.85 Odds 01/10/2017 / Aguero Becomes Man City All-time Leading Goal-scorer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.