Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

My Twin Girls Often Kiss Each Other - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Twin Girls Often Kiss Each Other (2826 Views)

Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? / Motherless Twin Girls Need Help / Names For Twin Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Twin Girls Often Kiss Each Other by ezugegere(m): 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
Is it alright? They are just nine months old. They also sometimes kiss their mum and me. We have been trying to stop them because we don't want them to grow with that habit but it's like it is difficult to stop them. What do you guys think about this?
Re: My Twin Girls Often Kiss Each Other by Slayer2: 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
Picture of them kissing or... grin

You know.

3 Likes

Re: My Twin Girls Often Kiss Each Other by dingbang(m): 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
All them to be kissing na...
Re: My Twin Girls Often Kiss Each Other by thorpido(m): 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
Do you kiss them or do they see the parents doing it?
I think it's harmless anyway.They will outgrow it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Twin Girls Often Kiss Each Other by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
Just nine months?

1 Like

Re: My Twin Girls Often Kiss Each Other by decatalyst(m): 10:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
thorpido:
Do you kiss them or do they see the parents doing it?
I think it's harmless anyway.They will outgrow it.

It is dangerous if they are still doing this @ age NINE!

Op should talk to them like he is talking to a toddler and change their cartoon or choice of TV channels. See if that will work.

Oops! @NINE MONTHS OLD? You have nothing to fear jare...they will outgrow the habit but you too need to minimize or stop kissing and smooching your wife in their presence fa grin

2 Likes

Re: My Twin Girls Often Kiss Each Other by sisisioge: 10:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
You have twins? Biko how did you do it? I want twins too grin

They will outgrow the kisses soon.

3 Likes

Re: My Twin Girls Often Kiss Each Other by ezugegere(m): 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
sisisioge:
You have twins? Biko how did you do it? I want twins too grin

They will outgrow the kisses soon.

Na God o! No special way of doing it.
Re: My Twin Girls Often Kiss Each Other by internationalman(m): 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
Let those children enjoy their childhood....

4 Likes

Re: My Twin Girls Often Kiss Each Other by SuperSuave(m): 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
twin girls, wow! what a lucky family smiley

1 Like

Re: My Twin Girls Often Kiss Each Other by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 10, 2017
They are just kids, come on!

They'll outgrow it. You're reading too much meaning into sth. normal

4 Likes

Re: My Twin Girls Often Kiss Each Other by TheArchangel(f): 9:52am On Sep 10, 2017
Send them to jail cos they are gay tongue
Re: My Twin Girls Often Kiss Each Other by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 10, 2017
Stop them now, before they grow up to be lesbians.
Re: My Twin Girls Often Kiss Each Other by Ranchhoddas: 11:23am On Sep 10, 2017
The Lannister Daughters.
Re: My Twin Girls Often Kiss Each Other by MuskElon: 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
Op chill it's nothing really.
Re: My Twin Girls Often Kiss Each Other by Donjazzy12(m): 12:10am On Sep 11, 2017
ezugegere:
Is it alright? They are just nine months old. They also sometimes kiss their mum and me. We have been trying to stop them because we don't want them to grow with that habit but it's like it is difficult to stop them. What do you guys think about this?
You are raising Lesbians!
Re: My Twin Girls Often Kiss Each Other by baby124: 1:52am On Sep 11, 2017
Lol. You are fine. Maybe you guys ask them to give themselves or others kisses, and now they have started doing it without being told. A time will come when you will beg them to give you kisses and they will refuse. So just enjoy this stage.

1 Like

Re: My Twin Girls Often Kiss Each Other by YourCoffin: 9:56am On Sep 11, 2017
Just kiss na. If they con dey give themselves head, what will you do?
Re: My Twin Girls Often Kiss Each Other by Prognose: 10:30am On Sep 11, 2017
YourCoffin:
Just kiss na. If they con dey give themselves head, what will you do?
shocked
@ nine month? Giving head Where's your soul? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Twin Girls Often Kiss Each Other by firstladyp4(f): 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
Not right at all undecided
Re: My Twin Girls Often Kiss Each Other by richyblink1(m): 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
ezugegere:

Trust me, it's not really kiss per say, it's their way of fighting for now.

Mine are 10 months, and bits each other once in a while. Whenever they bring their mouth close to you, they aren't trying to kiss you, it's a for of play and fight at the same time
Re: My Twin Girls Often Kiss Each Other by richyblink1(m): 4:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
ezugegere:

Trust me, it's not really kiss per say, it's their way of fighting for now.

Mine are 10 months, and bits each other once in a while. Whenever they bring their mouth close to you, they aren't trying to kiss you, it's a form of play and fight at the same time
Re: My Twin Girls Often Kiss Each Other by YourCoffin: 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
Prognose:

shocked
@ nine month? Giving head Where's your soul? undecided

Lol. I was trying to help the OP's imagination.
Re: My Twin Girls Often Kiss Each Other by ezugegere(m): 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
Donjazzy12:

In your imagination! You must be a devil
Re: My Twin Girls Often Kiss Each Other by Donjazzy12(m): 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
ezugegere:

In your imagination! You must be a devil
Tell that to the man who is raising lesbians!
Re: My Twin Girls Often Kiss Each Other by cococandy(f): 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
Donjazzy12:

ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Twin Girls Often Kiss Each Other by Donjazzy12(m): 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
cococandy:
ode
Ode Oshi!

(1) (Reply)

Have I Betrayed My Husband?i Only Wanted To Have Some Fun / Woman Pours Boiling Water On Cheating Husband’s Crotch ----ouchhhh / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.