Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Financial Empowerment For The Youth - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Financial Empowerment For The Youth (407 Views)

Mmp: The Best Financial Empowerment Developed By Mankind / Free One Day Financial Empowerment Seminar / The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Financial Empowerment For The Youth by cypse11: 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
There are two categories of youth out there today – the ones searching for job vacancies and the ones looking for business opportunities.
A lot say they want to get a job so that they can build a career for themselves. They blindly forget Dangote and all these wealthy people they have as mentor built their well-coveted career profile through business.
Some say they only want to get a job just for the experience and then get into business building. Well, I can say categorically to you that any experience gotten as an employee can only be relevant as an employee. The world of business building is totally a different ball game.
While some say they only got a job to save up capital to build up whatever business they want to go into. Well, I won’t totally nullify this idea but salary makes one lazy for business building- it’s like training your body and mind to ‘not-know’ how to go through the challenges of business building
I am particular about the category of youth looking for business opportunity and financial breakthrough, so if you do not belong to this category, you can just skip this write-up from here.
As a person, I recommend a business you can do anywhere, anytime and anyhow.
What do I mean by these?
ANYWHERE: Location and place shouldn’t be a barrier to any business in this 21st century. Any business that will tie your income generation potential down to a particular geographic is a NAY. Your business should bring income from my contacts from all countries of the world. Yes, ALL COUNTRIES
ANYTIME: Time zone makes time in different location differ. Since location is not a barrier, should time be? You should be able to decide when to work and not otherwise
ANYHOW: Your business should not require your total physical presence to grow. How does time freedom come in when your business need your presence or total expertise always to grow? You should be able to decide how to work (online or offline) whichever way you want.
^^To have time freedom, you invest time
^^To have financial freedom, you invest in your brain
The extent of time and amount of money you invest is what is most important.
Are you ready to invest just 3hours of your time to be rich?
If you are ready then here you have it:
VENUE: QUALITY EVENT CENTRE, OKE-NLA, IFO, OGUN STATE
DATE- TUESDAY, 12 /09 / 2017
TIME- 11AM
Inbox me whatsapp for seat reservation.
+2348162656715 - Ayodeji

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Gift Cards And Get Credited Instantly!!! / Distributors Needed Nationwide / *investment Opportunity!!!*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.