Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,404 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

Pls, I Am Not A Ritualist, I Only Murdered The 8-year-old Girl After R@ping Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pls, I Am Not A Ritualist, I Only Murdered The 8-year-old Girl After R@ping Her (761 Views)

Inside Life: Who Knows Her? Fresh Graduate Lady Used And Dumped By Ritualist I / They Accused Him Of R@ping Her. Can You See / Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, I Am Not A Ritualist, I Only Murdered The 8-year-old Girl After R@ping Her by electro4real: 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
PHOTOS: Please, I Am Not A Ritualist, I Only Murdered The 8-Year-Old Girl After R@ping Her – Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out

Ifeanyichukwu Maxwell Dike, a notorious and most-wanted suspected ritual killer, who escaped from the custody of the Rivers State Police Command last month, and was just recaptured by Operatives of the Special Anti-robbery Squad in Jos, has begged the public to stop calling him a ritualist.

The suspect, a 300-level Physics student at the University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT, was initially arrested by the police while he was trying to dispose the body of 8-year-old Victory Chikamso, whom he allegedly kidnapped, r@ped and murdered.

While speaking with journalists, Dike revealed he travelled to Jos from Port Harcourt through a trailer that loaded goods to Jos. He said; “I came to Jos on August 21, 2017 because I was trying to..........

Continue reading and view all the GRAPHIC PHOTOS of his arrest at http://olugisting.com/photos-please-i-am-not-a-ritualist-i-only-killed-the-8-year-old-girl-after-rping-her-ifeanyi-dike-cries-out/

Re: Pls, I Am Not A Ritualist, I Only Murdered The 8-year-old Girl After R@ping Her by GloriaNinja(f): 11:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
undecided RITUALIST OR NOT RITUALIST... HE COMMITTED A CRIME BY KILLING THE INNOCENT LITTLE GIRL. HE MUST PAY FOR HIS ACTION... I BET HIS HEART IS AS UGLY AS HIS FACE.
Re: Pls, I Am Not A Ritualist, I Only Murdered The 8-year-old Girl After R@ping Her by TRAPP(m): 11:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
It's all the same... this guy is heartless embarassed
Re: Pls, I Am Not A Ritualist, I Only Murdered The 8-year-old Girl After R@ping Her by Zeze06(m): 5:20am On Sep 10, 2017
cry

This guy looks mentally derailed...a miserable disgusting punk!

Please kill him and save him from his misery embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Peace Returns To Ezza-ezillo / Please What Offence Has This Young Man Committed?(pic) / See What A Girl Who Was In Coma For 3 Months And Presumed Dead Texted Her Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.