Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,845 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Emcoin Live Seminar @A&T Presidential Hotel, Akure, Ondo State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Emcoin Live Seminar @A&T Presidential Hotel, Akure, Ondo State (2252 Views)

Direction To Presidential Hotel 198A Aba Road In Port Harcourt. / Attend A Live Seminar On E-commerce Business And Digital Marketing / Attend A FREE Live Seminar On How To Start A Profitable Telecom/VTU Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emcoin Live Seminar @A&T Presidential Hotel, Akure, Ondo State by olutope1056: 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
EmpireCoin {EmCoin} live seminar was held yesterday @A&T presidential hotel along Ilesha-Owo expressway, Akure, Ondo-state. The seminar was attended by lots of high personalities and the guest speaker was Mr Johnson Daniel who covered major key points of EmCoin I.e Introduction to cryptocurrency, What is EmCoin, How EmCoin works, Why EmCoin, Visions of EmCoin, Introduction to mining, How to mine EmCoin, How to buy/sell EmCoin, How to trade EmCoin and Lot's more. Lots of people were happy to attend the seminar because it was indeed fun and interacting.
Visit https://emcoin.net for more info.

EmpireCoin {EmCoin}
Fast, Reliable and Secure...

(1) (Reply)

What! Have You Seen this Type of Punishment in Schools? / Jamb Cut Off Mark For Medicine, Law And Engineering In Nigerian Universities / The Only Finz I Do Wif Ma Life.... Help Me Lord.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.