Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Please Phone Gurus Your Advice Is Needed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Phone Gurus Your Advice Is Needed (1869 Views)

Phone Gurus, Should I Buy This Phone? The Price Is Too Good To Be True. / Budget Of 100k Please Phone Can / Phone Gurus Your Help is Needed Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Phone Gurus Your Advice Is Needed by bebene: 2:17am On Sep 10, 2017
Hello Nairalanders i just bought a fairly used Samsung Note 3 from a friend but when i check its IMEI with IMEI checker its showing me something different that the phone is Samsung Duos with 512 Ram bla bla..

But when i Check the phone Ram from App Manager>>running app.... i saw 3gig and storage also 32G.

So am confused dont know whether the IMEI checker is not giving me the right information, please i need your observation or if you experience something like this before.
Re: Please Phone Gurus Your Advice Is Needed by LamarJR(m): 4:23am On Sep 10, 2017
Download CPU Z from playstore and use it to check if you bought the original phone.
Re: Please Phone Gurus Your Advice Is Needed by hyuga(m): 7:40am On Sep 10, 2017
bebene:
Hello Nairalanders i just bought a fairly used Samsung Note 3 from a friend but when i check its IMEI with IMEI checker its showing me something different that the phone is Samsung Duos with 512 Ram bla bla..

But when i Check the phone Ram from App Manager>>running app.... i saw 3gig and storage also 32G.

So am confused dont know whether the IMEI checker is not giving me the right information, please i need your observation or if you experience something like this before.
the imei was likely changed during network unlock. Keep using it and fill d storage up to know. Also u can use cpuZ like someone stated
Re: Please Phone Gurus Your Advice Is Needed by bebene: 9:22am On Sep 10, 2017
hyuga:

the imei was likely changed during network unlock. Keep using it and fill d storage up to know. Also u can use cpuZ like someone stated

LamarJR:
Download CPU Z from playstore and use it to check if you bought the original phone.

Thank u guys really appreciate your posts, let me google that cpuz.

Thank you once again have confirmed it.

(1) (Reply)

How Do Smartphone Sellers Make Money With New Releases / Homtom Ht50 Camera / Samsung Android Phones With Price Below N 50000 To Buy In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.