Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Five Star Singer Skiibi Joins Nollywood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Five Star Singer Skiibi Joins Nollywood (545 Views)

Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) / Kingsley Abasili Joins Nollywood (Photos) / Cee-C Joins Nollywood, On Set With Nkem Owoh And Rachael Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Star Singer Skiibi Joins Nollywood by kingtobi95: 8:07am On Sep 10, 2017

Okay well, let's welcome Skiibi to Nollywood where you don’t have to die to blow..

Remember Skiibi Mayana? The Five Star act who died about two years ago but resurrected after his death found its way to the social media with his ‘lifeless body’ flooding our timelines.

Well, now the singer, Skiibi has joined many porting artistes and has decided to make an acting debut into Nollywood.

The singer made this known with a single post on his Instagram page, sharing photos of himself with top actress Ayo Adesanya, appreciating her for giving him the opportunity to work with her.

He wrote;

I grew up watching aunty ayo on TV and now I'm working with her God bless you Ma @ayoadesanya

I had so much fun working with you..too humble cc @bukkyanimashaun #nowayout

Although we have no idea of the roles the singer would be playing, we are quite sure it would not just be a ‘waka pass’ or a casual role as we call it.

see more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/five-star-signee-skiibi-joins-nollywood/

cc lalasticlala cc mynd44
Re: Five Star Singer Skiibi Joins Nollywood by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 10, 2017
so we should fry sperm?
Re: Five Star Singer Skiibi Joins Nollywood by TyushTal(m): 8:13am On Sep 10, 2017
Tbh, Skibii, acting is your calling.

I knew, right from the day you faked your death grin

1 Like

Re: Five Star Singer Skiibi Joins Nollywood by IamAirforce1: 8:17am On Sep 10, 2017
Good to know

(1) (Reply)

Epic! Frank Edwards Claps Back On A Fan Who Couldn't Comprehend His Post / Nollywood Actress, Linjoe Madu Welcomes Third Child [PICS] / Mr Eazi; "Gambian Jollof Rice Is Better Than Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof" (vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.