Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Get Free Usa Number And Use For Whatsapp, Etc - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Free Usa Number And Use For Whatsapp, Etc (6159 Views)

How To Get A Free USA Number For Whatsapp, Telegram And Paypal Verifications / How To Get A Free USA & CANADA Phone Number / I Need USA Number For Whatsapp Activation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Free Usa Number And Use For Whatsapp, Etc by Skywardz101: 9:19am On Sep 10, 2017
Yeah i know that seems weird, Whatsapp without Sim. But i am going to prove the sense in that in no time. Keep reading.
So you don't want to get a new Sim but you want to get another whatsapp account, or maybe you are running some business online and you just don't want to reveal your real PhoneNumber to your clients, or maybe you just want to stay anonymous for any reason or pull something sweet on your friends and you need to use WHATSAPP WITHOUT SIM, then you just met the right Doctor for your condition and i am going to carefully show you how to pull this. Stay with me.
WHAT IS THE CONCEPT HERE
The method is simple and smart. There are many apps out there that offer free numbers on registration. The only thing you have to do is to download one of them, Sign up and get your free phone number to use on Whatsapp. The app would assist in the verification. I know this doesn't still clear you up totally because you still need a STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE. stay with me, keep reading...
Read Also: HOW TO USE MULTIPLE WHATSAPP ACCOUNTS IN ONE PHONE
STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE
> DOWNLOAD PRIMO APP
>Install and Launch the app
> Click on "Create Account" and SIGN UP WITH A VALID EMAIL.
>Wait until you get a verification mail, goto your MailBox and verify the account by clicking on the link that would be sent to you.
>Now go back to the PRIMO APP and Login if you're not automatically Logged in.
>Then click on the MENU at the top left corner of the screen, look down and click on ADD PHONE NUMBER, then go to your mailbox again and verify, even if there is no mail to verify just go back to the app, still in that MENU At that same spot you clicked to ADD PHONE NUMBER, you should See a PHONE NUMBER there, If there isn't any, then refresh it by clicking on the icon to the left, OR check your Mailbox and verify any outstanding message. Keep Trying those steps intil you see a PHONE NUMBER there.
>VERY IMPORTANT: AFTER GETTING THE PHONE NUMBER, CLICK ON 'MY ACCOUNT' IN THE APP MENU, THEN SET THE 'STATUS' TO "ONLINE"
>NOW, goto Whatsapp and use that Number For Whatsapp,
>Wait for the whatsapp SMS VERIFICATION to FAIL, When it has failed CLICK ON THE "CALL ME OPTION" FOR VERIFICATION.
>you will get a call from Whatsapp, write down the Code the bot is going to read out to you,
>Then go back to Whatsapp and use that code as your confirmation code.
THAT'S ALL!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE PROCESS.
SOURCE: http://taab101..co.ke/2017/09/ho...r.html?m=1
FOR MORE USEFUL INFORMATION AND TIPS GOTO : www.taab101..com
@lalasticlacla PLEASE COME AND SEE THIS USEFUL POST AND HELP ME ENTER FRONT PAGE
Re: Get Free Usa Number And Use For Whatsapp, Etc by mezcri(m): 9:22am On Sep 10, 2017
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Free Usa Number And Use For Whatsapp, Etc by Joshuer2020: 8:06pm On Sep 15, 2018
Get a free USA number

* I use it for my WhatsApp

* I use it for calls.. Free calling to US and Canada

*Free text messages across the world

Contact me through:

WhatsApp: +1 (214) 945-8449 (this US number will convince you that this is not a joke)

Email: fearlessjoshua2020@gmail.com

This is no scam.. If you think its scam dont message me. I dont have time to waste with unserious people
Re: Get Free Usa Number And Use For Whatsapp, Etc by Gossipnotgokill: 11:31am On Feb 02, 2019
You can generate quality FREE USA number with this article >> https://flushreview.com/free-usa-number/

One of the best is Groove IP.

Secured and best for that purpose.
Re: Get Free Usa Number And Use For Whatsapp, Etc by papabiz(m): 10:43am On Apr 13, 2019
Foreign number available for , WhatsApp , call , PayPal , viber and telegram verification . USA , Canada and UK

Message me now on WhatsApp +13182950439
Re: Get Free Usa Number And Use For Whatsapp, Etc by Rexkingsley(m): 3:05am On Jan 17, 2020
I'm interested in getting an Israeli number for calls and whatsapp
Joshuer2020:
Get a free USA number

* I use it for my WhatsApp

* I use it for calls.. Free calling to US and Canada

*Free text messages across the world

Contact me through:

WhatsApp: +1 (214) 945-8449 (this US number will convince you that this is not a joke)

Email: fearlessjoshua2020@gmail.com

This is no scam.. If you think its scam dont message me. I dont have time to waste with unserious people
Re: Get Free Usa Number And Use For Whatsapp, Etc by eaglegist: 5:06pm On May 03, 2020
This post is very insightful, big kudos to you bro. I did my whatsapp verification by following the steps i saw HERE. . very easy to follow and reliable
Re: Get Free Usa Number And Use For Whatsapp, Etc by Rochas2023: 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2023
I found this video helpful on getting a US whatsapp phone number
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBgRLI_-iYI

(1) (Reply)

Hi Devs , See What I Won ( New Survey) / How Do I Boost My Site Loading Time / 8 Ways To Build An Evergreen Online Presence Through Blogging.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.