Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

***who Is The Greatest*** - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ***who Is The Greatest*** (262 Views)

My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist / The Greatest Lover Of All Time / RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

***who Is The Greatest*** by joceey(m): 9:23am On Sep 10, 2017
***WHO IS THE GREATEST***
---They came to Capernaum. When He was in the house, Lord Jesus Christ asked them, "What were you arguing about on the road?" But they kept quit because on the way they had argued about who was THE GREATEST. Sitting down, Jesus called the Twelve Apostle and said, "If anyone wants to be FIRST, he must be the VERY LAST, and the SERVANT OFALL."
---Jesus Christ took a little child and him stand among them. Taking him in His arms, He said to them, "Whoever welcome one of these LITTLE children in my name WELCOMES ME; and whoever WELCOMES ME DOES NOT WELCOME ME BUT THE ONE WHO SENT ME." Grace and peace be yours in abundance.

(1) (Reply)

Lifeway Christian Center: The Word For Today! Monday, 11/09/2017 / You Can Avoid Wastage / Knowing Good And Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.