Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

No Two Ways - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / No Two Ways (731 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Two Ways by FoxyFlow(m): 9:27am On Sep 10, 2017
Seat tight people... JoeyWrites aka Foxyflow aka Foxybone aka FoxyRebirth is back....

#JoeyWrites
Re: No Two Ways by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 10, 2017
ok o...

2 Likes

Re: No Two Ways by FoxyFlow(m): 12:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
Good afternoon people and a happy Sunday to y'all. Hope say we go church? I pray your prayers gets answered and everything turns around and start working for your good.

Okay, I know how much I want to write a story. Not those poems, nope, will be dropping once in a while though. I want to write a real story but I would be needing encouragement from all of us. It could be just clicking the like button, commenting on the post or contributing on the direction that the story is going. These will spur me to right some more.

I promise y'all, it will be a ride you will enjoy and you will also pick a thing or two on life's lessons. Yeah, every story comes with a lesson to learn. That was how I was brought up.

Seat tight, relax and go with me on this voyage. Share with your friends, mention them also to come and read. You can reach me on this number through WhatsApp:

And also call me here on:

Leggo!

#Naveh
#JoeyWrites

2 Likes

Re: No Two Ways by VanTee20(m): 2:06am On Sep 13, 2017
Wow, Mr. Foxy na you be dis? It's nice to have you back sir.
Re: No Two Ways by okeyben10: 8:44am On Oct 04, 2017
hi good to see you again. pls and pls continue your story on the devil who loved me. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Helpless Love (short Story With Moral Lesson) / Pretty Hurts!!! / Diary Of An Orgasm - A Tale By Nkemji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.