Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

Why Do Some Christians Prefer Church To Hospital - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Some Christians Prefer Church To Hospital (387 Views)

Why Do Armed Robbers, Cultists, Witches,Demons Fear Some Christians But Not All? / People's Assumptions When Some Christians Suffer Misfortunes / Pastor Preaching With Snake, Rushed To Hospital After Getting Bitten (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Christians Prefer Church To Hospital by Dablack1(m): 11:39am On Sep 10, 2017
hello nairalander

am a good Christian and I believe God exist and God heals in a miraculous ways.... but truth be told there are some medical problem that need doctor urgency but some people prefer to take the urgency to their church or pastor... don't quote me wrong.. am not saying miracle can't happen oooo but in my own view I still prefer itz only spiritual matter or spiritual attack or spiritual urgency should only be taken to church or pastor for spiritual healing.... why am I saying this

there is this lady who was about giving birth and along the line the doctor told her before she can born that baby she will go through CS....she agree but her husband and family believe she will have the baby naturally without operating...they disregard the medical solution and they choose the religious way by praying for God to take control.. while in the mood if prayer. .the patient was still in pain...battling for her life and that of the baby....lemme leave the remaining story for another they.... tho we have seen many people giving testimony in church in how God save them frm operations with their prayer... to me while I see all this as risk but the religiously they call it Faith

A friend of mine run mad because of us excess intake of weed.... along the line he was tie with chain and they rush him to a White garment church... to me I was like why did they prefer church when is madness is not spiritual...all I see in is case is a good medical attention because is mental health was cause by weed and not a spiritual attack

now some have the luck when applying religion to their medical problem while some are out if point... but why do we all prefer choosing religion when we can get our our problem solved medially.... some might be bcus of the money they will spends in the hospital and some because of their religious mentality

nairalander what is your view in this??
Re: Why Do Some Christians Prefer Church To Hospital by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 10, 2017
Because it is believed that Africa is dark and everything that happens have spiritual undertone,hence the Church

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Pastors Nike Adeyemi ,ID Cabasa, Others Distribute Food In Makurdi / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(mon. 25/09/2017) No Skipping Details / Defile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.