Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

How To Make A Bag At Home | How To Make Handbag At Home With Cloth - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How To Make A Bag At Home | How To Make Handbag At Home With Cloth (1411 Views)

‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) / A Nairalander Witnesses Iwa Akwa (Wearing Of Cloth) Ceremony In Igboland / Meet The Koma People Of Adamawa State Where Cloth Is A Prized Possession (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Bag At Home | How To Make Handbag At Home With Cloth by Healthwenke: 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
How to make a bag at home | How to make handbag at home with cloth:

Hello my name is Alejandra and welcome back to my blog today I'm going to show you how to make this DIY round bag and the reason I wanted to make it is because I've seen a lot of comments in my previous bag videos and I just wanted to make a new design that you guys can try, and if you do you can send me photos to my social media because I like seeing you guys recreating my DIYs it makes me happy, so I hope you guys enjoy it .
http://handmadtraning..com/2017/09/how-to-make-bag-at-home-with-home-cloth.html

Re: How To Make A Bag At Home | How To Make Handbag At Home With Cloth by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
This is going to be interesting.
These are the type of correct blog we are talking about, and not all those rubbish, but uneducative blogs.
To whoever owns the Blog, Wishing you all the very best.
Going to your blog to learn something(s) right away.......

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Adire Mall Abeokuta- For The Love Of African Print / Africa's Population To Double To 2.4 Billion By 2050 - Telegraph / Ooni, Oba Aromolaran May Clash Over Osun Monarchs Council- Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.